Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

This looks real.

Thanks bro, loving it:hi5:

Check out my upcoming Spring Break project: Full Bane and lots of parts!

:yess::yess::yess:

2evg7ye.jpg

Nice, what looks are you gunna go for?

Got my second Bane. Not sure what to do with it!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I got a second bane on the way, I might just leave it mib, just to keep:)

I gotta say this figure is on another level, yeah it does'nt come with a bunch of accessoires or two heads but when a figure looks this F'ing good who cares. I don't believe I have another figure that looks this real, This is figure of the year for me right now.

The jacket is also another 1/6 scale masterpiece, the sheeps wool interior is scaled perfectly, the weathering is incredible esspeically concidering this is a mass produced item.

Needless to say I am over the moon:woo

On a scale from 1-10, how frustrating/difficult/time consuming is putting the sweater on? It looks worth it, but I'd kinda like to know what I'd be getting myself into before I attempt it.

I had an awful time with it myself. I have seen others say it wasn't too difficult for them, so I guess you never know. My advice would be if you can get the back brace thing off without undoing the straps on the sides completely then do that because they were an absolute pain to back in.

I had an awful time with it myself. I have seen others say it wasn't too difficult for them, so I guess you never know. My advice would be if you can get the back brace thing off without undoing the straps on the sides completely then do that because they were an absolute pain to back in.

Maybe if I loosen the straps enough to where it'll just slip over the shoulders it'll work... I'm happy with the way it looks now, but the sweater makes it look even better. I haven't even been able to put the gauntlet's in the sleeves yet. Thanks for the advice!

Would love to see Bane on a Leonidas body

:dunno Why? Those rubber bodies suffer from tearing and ripping. There are plenty of good articulated plastic muscle bodies out there now. Try ACI.

On a scale from 1-10, how frustrating/difficult/time consuming is putting the sweater on? It looks worth it, but I'd kinda like to know what I'd be getting myself into before I attempt it.

About a 8. Well worth it though. :D

:lol

I was trying to use a better pic but it kept getting upload failed, and the pic I'm using is from the same lot of pics:slap

Yes You called it though buddy, I now got bane on the brain:panic:

:lol

I was trying to use a better pic but it kept getting upload failed, and the pic I'm using is from the same lot of pics:slap

Yes You called it though buddy, I now got bane on the brain:panic:

PM Sent :panic::wave

Maybe if I loosen the straps enough to where it'll just slip over the shoulders it'll work... I'm happy with the way it looks now, but the sweater makes it look even better. I haven't even been able to put the gauntlet's in the sleeves yet. Thanks for the advice!

Exactly this. I try to avoid removing the straps for the back brace, while only lifting up the main vest over his head and shoulders in which you can easily slip him in his sweater. Makes it easy to switch between looks without having to continuously undo the straps at the back. :yess:

On a scale of 1-10, I'd say that removing Bane's vest ranks at about 4 or 5 for me. Fairly easy, but takes a bit of patience.

Exactly this. I try to avoid removing the straps for the back brace, while only lifting up the main vest over his head and shoulders in which you can easily slip him in his sweater. Makes it easy to switch between looks without having to continuously undo the straps at the back. :yess:

On a scale of 1-10, I'd say that removing Bane's vest ranks at about 4 or 5 for me. Fairly easy, but takes a bit of patience.

:goodpost: So I take the vest off, loosen the brace and widen it, then slip the sweater on and tuck it inside the brace? Do you have any tips with sliding the gauntlet info the jacket sleeve?

I'm not new to HT figures, but this one seems to be my most complicated one yet.

Mission accomplished. :yess:

:goodpost: So I take the vest off, loosen the brace and widen it, then slip the sweater on and tuck it inside the brace? Do you have any tips with sliding the gauntlet info the jacket sleeve?

I'm not new to HT figures, but this one seems to be my most complicated one yet.

I would suggest putting the coat on with the sweater then from the hand hole, slide in the gauntlet, grab the hand you are going to use, put the thumb in the gauntlet hole like in the instructions and flip the hand into the gauntlet, find the peg and push. It's easier than it looks and definitely sounds :lol

I would suggest putting the coat on with the sweater then from the hand hole, slide in the gauntlet, grab the hand you are going to use, put the thumb in the gauntlet hole like in the instructions and flip the hand into the gauntlet, find the peg and push. It's easier than it looks and definitely sounds :lol

When I got it, I tried pushing it through the sleeve from the armpit area, but it got stuck in the hand opening and wouldn't budge. I had to re-glue a strap. I'll try your method tomorrow, and hopefully it'll work out. I'm just afraid I'll mess up the gauntlet again.

Back