Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Thats what Im sayin... If I watch the Dark Knight Rises before I go to bed some times Im up thinking about **** like this for hours I need good answer to my pointless questions... LOL

Wouldn't surprise me if he was on a liquid diet. Lots and lots of protein shakes :dunno

I suppose SW fans have asked the same question about Vader all of these years, but knowing SW there is probably something in the EU that explains it already :lol

I guess that would work... :dunno

banespeechpose008.jpg

Hi
May I know where could I download this harvey dent photo?

Thank you

Been enjoying the shots/discussions of the great work folks are doing with Bane...

I'm plenty happy with him the way he is....

BANE-02_zps21c68de8.jpg

BANE-14_zpsb17998e4.gif

...but it doesn't take away from seeing how much further folks are taking this figure!

Keep 'em coming!

thank so much

Ah, thank you.

You're Welcome fellas :hi5: , though i don't take credit for the pic , someone ese had it and photoshopped it to make it look like this

Been enjoying the shots/discussions of the great work folks are doing with Bane...

I'm plenty happy with him the way he is....

BANE-02_zps21c68de8.jpg

BANE-14_zpsb17998e4.gif

...but it doesn't take away from seeing how much further folks are taking this figure!

Keep 'em coming!

:panic::panic: Awesome pics man :clap

The best thing about this figure is there are little things you can do to make him 10x more awesome right out of the box. Pull the pants down on his waist to fix the fit. Undo the snaps on the jacket lapels to give you more freedom in posing the jacket. Put on all his various accessories to give him the movie accurate look. Weather the boots just a little with some paint to make them look more realistic and like the movie.

Tons of little, easy things you can do to improve his look. Pretty refreshing after all the mods the DX12 required to look even close to movie accurate.

I kinda think its BS that they didn't give him a pair of real boots like Ecko and Seb made. I usually don't complain about that sort of stuff but with such a bare bones release they should have done all they could to spruce it up.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I think the pants are pretty unforgivable. He is a great figure though, but imagine if the pants and boots were accurate.

All the more reasons why a new release whether that be a DX or not is something that should happen. All these mods people are doing is awesome but it further proves Hot Toys made some glaring mistakes.

I've bought some of the Korean infantry boots and awaiting delivery but something just occurred to me - will I need some feet to put in them? For the ankle pegs to attach to?

I kinda think its BS that they didn't give him a pair of real boots like Ecko and Seb made. I usually don't complain about that sort of stuff but with such a bare bones release they should have done all they could to spruce it up.

I don't have a problem with the boots at all. I vastly prefer the sculpted boots over "real" ones. They're more aesthetically pleasing to me.

As far as the pants go, aside from the initial tightness, I honestly have no idea what the uproar is about. I'm not much of an accuracy hound so my eyes might not be picking up what's wrong with them, but if it's something like zipper placement or kneepad size or whatever, it's so inconsequential that it doesn't even register.

Out of the box the pants look atrocious. Yeah, just like skinny jeans. But after people futzed them a bit they look fine. Kind of unnecessary to spend more money on new ones. If I bought this thing I don't know if I could spend even more money on a body though.

Ok Freaks finally finished my Custom Bane Boots , i did a collage because all the colors i did is hard to photograph . They are ***** accurate now , the lower toe area , boots straps , & upper area are the same colors . The area where the laces are and the heel area are different . Lots of pic i studied and used to make these as perfect as i could.

banebootsprotocomplete.jpg

the darker areas doesn't photograph like i see it it person , they are darker in color

Back