Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Could you imagine having that job?
Job description: Drying Tom Hardy's neck
Requirements: Experience drying necks

:dunno

I'd assume she's more like an assistant to Tom Hardy in a broader sense, cleaning necks is required apparently.:lol

I think every actor has one of these people assigned to them on set.

I'd assume she's more like an assistant to Tom Hardy in a broader sense, cleaning necks is required apparently.:lol

I think every actor has one of these people assigned to them on set.

Haha, I know, Im sure she doesnt JUST dry his neck, but its certainly kind of a crappy thing to have to do. There are much worse jobs in the world though.

Actually since he has those makeup scars on the back of his neck, maybe the makeup "sweats", so thats what shes drying.

Obviously Im bored at work.

I thought the same thing, i was looking for somewhere that had an in stock bane figure for pre order that arrived before May. I found modelzone did so i decided to email them first asking when they were expected in. This was the reply i received:

"Thank you for your E mail
The Pre-Order date for this item advised by our suppliers is around the first week in May. There is still availability if you wish to place a request for this item AASS901914.
Regards
Modelzone team"

Surely that must be the Joker? Although I suppose it may fit the UK and it's two months behind the US release.

hottoysbane009.jpg

"GOTHAM IS YOURS DO AS YOU PLEASE, NONE SHALL INTERFERE!"

Sweet photos!

Surely that must be the Joker? Although I suppose it may fit the UK and it's two months behind the US release.

Sweet photos!

Thats the only part of the story that I found to be completely ridiculous. When he says right after that "start by storming blackgate". He is actually asking normal good citizens to break into a prison, free tons of criminals and give them automatic weapons. :slap

Who the heck thought of that storyline? It's completely absurd.

I know this a long shot but I'm looking for an extra bane head sculpt, and pants. That's all I need. Going to grab the boots from toy anxiety

I know this a long shot but I'm looking for an extra bane head sculpt, and pants. That's all I need. Going to grab the boots from toy anxiety

Everything for him is on ebay.

Thats the only part of the story that I found to be completely ridiculous. When he says right after that "start by storming blackgate". He is actually asking normal good citizens to break into a prison, free tons of criminals and give them automatic weapons. :slap

Who the heck thought of that storyline? It's completely absurd.

The people that broke into Blackgate and freed all those criminals were Bane's men and people that joined him in the sewers, looking for "work." Those weren't normal citizens. I don't think anyone that was swayed by Bane's "revolution" was a "normal good" citizen to begin with. :rotfl

Sweet photos!

Pretty sure it's for the Bane. They referenced the right code for Bane on there website and they understood the fact it says expected delivery date 31/03

Pretty sure it's for the Bane. They referenced the right code for Bane on there website and they understood the fact it says expected delivery date 31/03

:gah: LOL damn guess that's probably an accurate estimate for them, has Joker started shipping in the states yet or is it just Bane at the moment?

The people that broke into Blackgate and freed all those criminals were Bane's men and people that joined him in the sewers, looking for "work." Those weren't normal citizens. I don't think anyone that was swayed by Bane's "revolution" was a "normal good" citizen to begin with. :rotfl

:exactly: :lol

Could you imagine having that job?
Job description: Drying Tom Hardy's neck
Requirements: Experience drying necks

:dunno

Dude I've seen worse. I saw Billy Corgan (the smashing pumpkins) in a record store one time and he had a guy who would periodically put sanitizer and lotion on his hands. I thought it was his bodyguard at first but then realized that the bodyguard was trailing a few feet behind.

Looking at that picture makes me realize again how good this figure really looks, either Hot Toys did a great job or Bane's character design lends itself really well to Hot Toy's way of production. Or both lol, either way it looks great and I hope they'll revisit the figure later on because of some rather obvious omissions and inaccuracies. I think part of it is that the film was so secretive and Hot Toys already started production on the figure before it came out so they had little to work with. They wanted to cash in on the films popularity by releasing it as close to the film's release as possible (even though it's been almost a year). I think if they will do a new version it's going to look WAY.

Back