Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Just got mine, did an arm modification using the arms on a narrow shoulder true type.

image_zps646c9266.jpg

image_zps9d2a3b28.jpg

Those arms are a must!

Sorry to hear about people busting pieces off of this figure. I'll know to be extremely careful when putting on the jacket and such.

^^^^

Just be super careful with the belt, it's got these things that look like velcro, but they're not.

Picked him up and he joined me for lunch. Not a lot of time to futz on my break. My only issue was snapping my first hand peg. :gah: Hes awesome though! Here's a few quick ones. Will have much more time tonight.

image_zps6167b2f6.jpg

image_zps2c549317.jpg

image_zps2378f30c.jpg

It will arrive Wednesday!

Those tight pants kill the whole figure.Shame on you HT. :slap

I thought they would bother me but they dont at all. You can pull them out of the boots to make them a little more baggy.

I got my band 2 days ago and love the figure but.. I already busted part of it.. One of the 6 (leather?) straps on the back of his belt came straight off when I was tightening the straps (A bit too much apparently)

What would be the best way to fix this? And if glueing is the way to go, which kind of glue? Would leather glue be the way to go, or something else?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here are a few pictures of the break by the way, to make clear what happened..

Here are a few pictures of the break by the way, to make clear what happened..

Youll have to wait for a response from someone who knows about this sort of thing. When I put my vest back on I tightened them pretty good and nothing broke, so yeah you might have gone way too tight with it.

My guess is dont use crazy glue. Ive found that stuff only works well on hard surfaces. It seems to somehow melt things like fabrics.

Youll have to wait for a response from someone who knows about this sort of thing. When I put my vest back on I tightened them pretty good and nothing broke, so yeah you might have gone way too tight with it.

My guess is dont use crazy glue. Ive found that stuff only works well on hard surfaces. It seems to somehow melt things like fabrics.

That's the thing, I didn't use much strenght at all.. I was sort of surprised it broke that easily :/ Leather glue seems like the way to go, but I don't even know if this is real leather so I'm not sure..

I have a question about the plastic stand that sticks into the base. I mentioned earlier I snapped mine down the seam and to fix it I need to get it out of the base. How do you remove these things, just pull them? I dont want to break it even further.

Actually the pants I used are these:

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIVHP-UU505

I think these are still available as I couldn't find FCS months back lol.

I didn't think they were gonna fit waist wise but they did, when I took bane out of the box I was amazed but I felt the pants seemed so cheap and small compared to the vest and jacket.

This is an alternative to the soldier story fcs so get on em while these are still available haha!

Does anyone maybe have a spare set of these?

I ordered a pair at the weekend an just received an email that they sold out with multiple orders over the weeknd!

Prepared to pay a bit extra for anybody willing?

If not any alternatives I could try?

Great fresh new pics. Its amazing how much interest i lost in this guy in regards to the thread, pics and videos since having him since the start of Jan, i've only popped in once or twice.

i may try the arm swap, but for the price of a TT just for the arms is swaying me against it, i don't have any bodies lying around to do it. Wonder what cheaper bodies would suffice.

Bane
985130F3-D5E0-495B-84D0-FE828CA50139-237-0000000D2A622762_zpsaea48e3c.jpg

7F02B3F1-37DC-4D53-BB09-B5952B2ECC0A-237-0000000D3452AD14_zps9a62f884.jpg

02F16811-FA9A-4619-BD91-59A288DAE71B-237-0000000D3D91FAC4_zpse8c0008e.jpg

Last edited:

Camouflage Gen 1 Tactical Shirt and Pant

Does anyone have a spare set of these? I ordered a pair at weekend and just had email saying they are sold out.

They are the ones Cobra linked to a few pages back.

Anywhere else I could try for them?

Apologies if my posts duplicate I don't think I could post links due to being a new member...oops

Last edited:

Just got mine, did an arm modification using the arms on a narrow shoulder true type.

image_zps646c9266.jpg

That looks like a set pic of Hardy in costume...god damn it.

I'm still not getting the figure for exactly this reason though.

Getting nervous about removing the vest after seeing some recent posts. Is it really as difficult as some are saying?

Back