Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I should start a thread on weathering and customizing Bane boots , you guys could send them to me and i'll do them up like mine

banebootswip1111.jpg

BaneWIP002_zpsbd2c039f.jpg

BaneWIP004_zpsdeaed928.jpg

BaneWIP006_zps95dfe94b.jpg

Last edited:

Going to pick mine up soon. I did my usual trick with UPS. Tell them to hold at the center thats only 15 mins from me so that I can pick it up at 9am. Otherwise Im waiting around all day listening for the doorbell.

Going to pick mine up soon. I did my usual trick with UPS. Tell them to hold at the center thats only 15 mins from me so that I can pick it up at 9am. Otherwise Im waiting around all day listening for the doorbell.

Haha. I do that too. I did that with my two detolfs, my Joker 2.0 and will do it again this week for threepio. It's so much easier.

I should start a thread on weathering and customizing Bane boots , you guys could send them to me and i'll do them up like mine

banebootswip1111.jpg

BaneWIP002_zpsbd2c039f.jpg

BaneWIP004_zpsdeaed928.jpg

BaneWIP006_zps95dfe94b.jpg

I've ordered my boots now Ecko - will be a little while before they are with me but will be set to work on them with your instructions.

What did you use for the buckle on the strap that you have to make, the one that goes over the bottom of the laces?

Struggling looking at pics online of buckles, not knowing how big they'll actually be in person and how they'll look against them boots - can you remember what you used and from where by any chance?

Same here. I'm heading to UPS in a couple hours to get him. :yess:

I do route work so I never know where the hell I'm gonna be, so once I get home I just have to wait on UPS. They never really show up til after 6. Until then I'm like a safari hunter, stalking any movement outside my window and making my wife question her life choices.

Well I got mine and busted a piece already. That stand that holds him up. I was pulling out the metal wire holders that go under his legs, and the plastic casing snapped in half. Obviously the glue they used wasnt strong enough.

I guess I could crazy glue it back together.

Question though, is the head on this thing removable?

Lol wow what an absolute nightmare getting the jacket on is. Does anyone know what the best way to do this is? Arms up, arms down? One arm at a time, both together? Trying everything.

Lol wow what an absolute nightmare getting the jacket on is. Does anyone know what the best way to do this is? Arms up, arms down? One arm at a time, both together? Trying everything.

Try putting both arms aim to the back while putting on the coat. Just as you would on a real coat/jacket.

Try putting both arms aim to the back while putting on the coat. Just as you would on a real coat/jacket.

Yep I got it now finally. Arms down and back. A couple quick shots of him.

2eun97t.jpg

ftldw.jpg

Those pix I look look compressed. They look sharper and more vibrant on my iphone. He looks better in person.

I got my band 2 days ago and love the figure but.. I already busted part of it.. One of the 6 (leather?) straps on the back of his belt came straight off when I was tightening the straps (A bit too much apparently)

What would be the best way to fix this? And if glueing is the way to go, which kind of glue? Would leather glue be the way to go, or something else?

Heres the hcctr on bane.

[ame]https://youtu.be/xsNZ3qNgdd0[/ame]

Man I can wait to get this figure, Such an impressive piece:clap

Back