Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Are you going to keep your custom head (yours looks amazing) or work on the HT one? I have to say the hardy likeness on the stock HT one is very impressive.

I already sold my custom for quiet a impressive amount of $ :)

So the HT one should come anyday now and i'm planning to weather the hell out of it.

So the HT one should come anyday now and i'm planning to weather the hell out of it.

:clap:clap I'm sure it worth it, the pics of your custom are amazing!
really want to see pics of you weathered bane

Good for you man, well deserved.:clap
I was completely prepared to do the same (weather the hell out of it) but when i opened it I went,
...hmmmm much better than expected so I'm just gonna leave it on my desk for a couple of weeks before taking it to pieces.

The ht likeness is brilliant in hand.
It is, it actually reversed a little of my HT fatigue which was setting in, it is a great achievement in sculpting.

Finally got around to ordering one, probably won't see it in the UK until April time. :(

1/6 trialmaster jacket

IMG_0450.jpg

Thanks, Seb:1-1:

And is that what I think it is, on the top right hand corner, 2 months ago:yess::panic:

That is the one, and it comes with a belt although you might need to replaced it cause it's too thin.

I said a while back it was the 1/6th I am Legend jacket?:lol weirdo.

I'm not the only person that didn't catch it and wanted it said. Also, that's not the product name.

What's on ebay right now is the full suit set, jacket/pants/shirt etc, and i've been scouring trying to hit just jackets parted out but have been unsuccessful. I don't think they stay up for long when they do show up.

Back