Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

At my local store he is for $240 and he will come in March or April...

was having the same thought. i always end up buying extra bodies when their costumes look like a lot of work ~

Looking at these images, I don't think it'll be very easy. Oh god....I can already see the frustration I'm going too have with those strings....:gah:

DSC_1016.jpg

DSC_1017.jpg

Dgray-man hasn't ordered Bane from hot toys so won't be listing. i've mailed timcent see if he has any more to list, if he does then i'll pick it up. kidulttoyshop has it for £250 lol and goodshipped has it for £180( but i have never used them)

Im actually happy with how the figure looks stock and don't see any real reason to mod it. first thing i want to do is put the sweater on under the vest :slap and judging by the convo and pic above boy does it looks a pain lol.

Collect them all......

batman_and_villains___from_the_nolanverse_by_kinjamin-d4gi08j.jpg

This is the coolest thing I've ever seen in the history of the internet.

It is also a painful reminder that Hot Toys has not made a Ra's. :monkey2

Having seen works done by customisers in this forum I think that can be fixed rather easily with some putty... easy for them that is. And you are one of them, Maglor :clap

Although I am no sculptor, I may try this one. Seems like a really easy job. :)

Though I don't know how you're going to paint the pants and vest :dunno

For those that care about the shade of the pants and vest, it would be a simple dye job. :)

Where you bought him?

Timcent on ebay, guessing he probably wont leave HK till Monday and then will probably take at least 7 days to arrive so still got a bit of a wait on :impatient:

Thanks Tommy...I don't have problem with time, but I really don't want pay to customs...

Timcent always marks the cost down, last couple of figures I bought from him he marked them as low as $18 so I could avoid custom fees :yess:

Timcent always marks the cost down, last couple of figures I bought from him he marked them as low as $18 so I could avoid custom fees :yess:

Tommy do you pay for improve shipping? or just use the free?

How much is timcent charging? Probably going to buy this :)

Anyone know any accurate looking long sleeve t-shirts for the prologue look?

Tommy do you pay for improve shipping? or just use the free?

Just the free option, really only makes a couple of days difference going EMS and for an extra £20 I can give that a miss

Just the free option, really only makes a couple of days difference going EMS and for an extra £20 I can give that a miss

Was thinking if trying free shipping next figure . china and hongkong postal service seems better than ours.

How much is Goodshipped charging on this?

Goodshipped has it up, for £180, and timcent was charging £191, just waiting for timcent to list somemore he hasn't got any up at moment.I'venever used goodshipped before or would go with them i know timcent marks them down to avoid customs not sure if goodshipped do.

Goodshipped does, I've ordered from him before. Got my EB T-800 from him a year and a bit back. Only thing wrong with him is a lack of communication.

Is it free delivery and does he have it in stock?

Goodshipped does, I've ordered from him before. Got my EB T-800 from him a year and a bit back. Only thing wrong with him is a lack of communication.

yeah he's got it up as free delivery, but no mention of in stock just pre-order on his listing thats also why im waiting for timcent. Kinda makes me wish i had pulled the trigger last night when he had them up.

Not sure whether I should wait and save £30 or buy it now

i normally buy from lee over at Collectiblesdirect but he wouldnt have them till around march. i've got my DX12 coming from lee backend of this month so i kinda want bane to go with him.

Goodshipped has it up, for £180, and timcent was charging £191, just waiting for timcent to list somemore he hasn't got any up at moment.I'venever used goodshipped before or would go with them i know timcent marks them down to avoid customs not sure if goodshipped do.

I wouldnt order from goodshipped again personally. If youve got another place you may possibly order this from i'd go with them, if the price is reasonable of course and depending on the wait. Ive got my dx12 on preorder from good shipped and im still waiting. Bearing in mind he's based in Hong Kong I would have thought id have got Batman ages ago. Ive messaged him when he'll be getting them in a few times and he says within the next 2 weeks everytime. :impatient:

I wouldnt order from goodshipped again personally. If youve got another place you may possibly order this from i'd go with them, if the price is reasonable of course and depending on the wait. Ive got my dx12 on preorder from good shipped and im still waiting. Bearing in mind he's based in Hong Kong I would have thought id have got Batman ages ago. Ive messaged him when he'll be getting them in a few times and he says within the next 2 weeks everytime. :impatient:

yeah goodshipped was never my first port of call really. Dgray-man was who i was originally going to go with, but he hasn't ordered any from HT. So timcent is the only other HK seller i fancy using. When he relists bane if the price has jumped over £200 im just going to wait for my uk seller.

Kidulttoyshop had him listed at 190 yesterday, then suddenly bumped it up too £250 who in their right mind would pay that?

Back