Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Overall not a bad figure but not a must have unless you have every other previous hot toys batman figure. I just cancelled my pre-order because I wasn't too crazy about the character in the movie. I could hardly understand him half the time. Though I'm looking forward to Joker 2.0 since I missed out on the first one.

I just ordered this figure . I'm sorry but with the jacket on it looks incredible . I wish I could see some photos with the sweater on him. It will look so cool! I can't wait for this!

Scroll down a little, shows him with his sweater on.

Collect them all......

batman_and_villains___from_the_nolanverse_by_kinjamin-d4gi08j.jpg

I was especting the in hand pics... And he looks nice! Not perfect, but nice... He will be look great with bats and the other fellows. The box... Meh... Looks like a shoe box

:lol Problem is, I still don't know what team I'm on.

Honestly, the only issue I've had with this figure from the start was the flat face. I don't care about color's being off 1/2 a shade or his traps not being sky high.

This is why I'm Team Maglor. The nose thing is a slight bother but in the end, meh. Does it really matter? Not to me.

If you think this is turd maybe you need to find yourself another hobby because I reckon you're in for a year of disappointment

:goodpost::clap Drama queens in full throttle in this thread

British Musical Hall Style DARK KNIGHT RISES Joke (with post modern irony thrown in):

"I say, I say, I say...My Bane figure has no nose..."

"Your Bane figure has no nose, how does he smell?"

"He lives in a sewer numb-nuts, how do you think he smells?!"

How come sideshow hasn't emailed anyone saying like 30 days it's coming or anything like that. When should we expect that notice?

Just bought it from timcent!
I can't wait to receive it and mod it a lot!
I can't wait to see the seb's magic on it!

that's what I plan to do!

bane.jpg

ps: sorry for using your pic omg

Okay, I have to say this area does look strange. I mean, even if the nose was torn off, there should still be the bridge of bone that is between your eyes:

flatface_zpsa00d1ffa.png

I mean that blue section is really smashed flat to his face. :/

Having seen works done by customisers in this forum I think that can be fixed rather easily with some putty... easy for them that is. And you are one of them, Maglor :clap Though I don't know how you're going to paint the pants and vest :dunno

I wonder how tedious it will be to get the vest off and on, for the sweater.

Havn't even thought about that. :slap
When I tried to put one of the plastic things through my Jim Gordon, one of his patches came flying off. You'd forget how delecate these things are.

I wonder how tedious it will be to get the vest off and on, for the sweater.

was having the same thought. i always end up buying extra bodies when their costumes look like a lot of work ~

I'm guessing eBay.

I checked the ended listings and most have been selling for around 290-300$ shipped. I think I PO it for $140-150 from my local dealer. For double the price, I think I'll just be patient and wait.

Back