Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I'm really curious how he looks front-on with his arms down sans coat. We haven't had a decent look at the figure from that kind of view with his bare arms like that so I'm just wondering how it compares to his appearance with the coat on.

How so? You dont know Zach very well do you? :lol
270911970_db35fdd4ca.jpg

A DX Bane has already been confirmed? If that's the case I hate that. Making a new body could be one of the selling points for the DX when the fact is it should have been done for this one.

it this for real ? i really hate HT if they doin DX bane with better body and another suit for bane, which is very possible :gah::gah:

Its a joke guys. :lol

Guess it went over my head...:dunno Still, it would kind of make sense if HT wanted to do a DX down the road. A new body would certainly be a major selling point if this one doesn't get fixed or doesn't look better then the pictures would have us believe. But who knows if a DX is even in their future plans. I just hope they're doing everything they can to make this figure the best that it can be.

Guess it went over my head...:dunno Still, it would kind of make sense if HT wanted to do a DX down the road. A new body would certainly be a major selling point if this one doesn't get fixed or doesn't look better then the pictures would have us believe. But who knows if a DX is even in their future plans. I just hope they're doing everything they can to make this figure the best that it can be.

A different body might warrent a 2.0 or alternate version....but THERE WILL BE NO DX.

A different body might warrent a 2.0 or alternate version....but THERE WILL BE NO DX.

This is what Hot Toys says to us who are speculating that they will release HT Bane with a better muscular body, or even a better release in the form of a DX..

20085211951922458_zps98540160.jpg

^ :lol

I've decided to skip Anne - I'll wait out for Bane.

Great take on the character, & I like the figure enough so far to get it at some stage. :)

Here is the extra outfit that HT should have included... I am still finishing the helmet :)

BaneSE2.jpg

Arms look a little thin but overall really great work man :clap

Thanks!

Yeah, i even bulked them up a bit too... but I agree... they look tiny when shot from the front. Same issue HT ran into on the official photos.

Back