Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

January 21st was the first teaser with full specs on July 18th. Considering how long the prototype had been in development there's no excuse for the amount of inaccuracies.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Just release it HT as soon as possible..I'm buying it despite the "problems"..........

Just release it HT as soon as possible..I'm buying it despite the "problems"..........

As am I, but it would be nice if they did give him a different body. Even if they don't fix him I think there's a good chance he could at least look better in hand then the pictures would have us believe. As impressive as some pictures are of these figures I always feel they look way better in person. It's like when I see pictures of people's Christopher Reeve Superman I just don't think the pictures do it justice at all, but looking at him in person is a totally different story. I'm hoping that's the case with Bane if they don't fix his body.

As am I, but it would be nice if they did give him a different body. Even if they don't fix him I think there's a good chance he could at least look better in hand then the pictures would have us believe. As impressive as some pictures are of these figures I always feel they look way better in person. It's like when I see pictures of people's Christopher Reeve Superman I just don't think the pictures do it justice at all, but looking at him in person is a totally different story. I'm hoping that's the case with Bane if they don't fix his body.

If they do fix the body, I'm PO-ing asap!

Quotes? :lol

It's like when I see pictures of people's Christopher Reeve Superman I just don't think the pictures do it justice at all, but looking at him in person is a totally different story.

Half the reason for that is because people pose him like a retard.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Half the reason for that is because people pose him like a retard.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

lol Well that's part of it sometimes, sure, but the thing that sticks out to me is I feel like he looks skinnier in pictures then in hand.

lol Well that's part of it sometimes, sure, but the thing that sticks out to me is I feel like he looks skinnier in pictures then in hand.

People who have seen the figure in person even states that he is skinny like the photos..

tumblr_lzyvnpaCRf1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Just release it HT as soon as possible... that way I can ***** about all it's "problems" when I have it in hand.

Also, I'm gonna buy the DX bane that's already confirmed.

I'm keeping my PO for this guy. Going to use the new CMToys muscle body that's being developed if the body it comes with doesnt change or doesnt look good in hand.

People who have seen the figure in person even states that he is skinny like the photos..

Well if it doesn't look that great in person hopefully they're going to fix the body. Has HT said anything about it? I'm surprised it hasn't been asked at a convention or something or if it has been asked the answer hasn't found it's way here.

Just release it HT as soon as possible... that way I can ***** about all it's "problems" when I have it in hand.

A DX Bane has already been confirmed? If that's the case I hate that. Making a new body could be one of the selling points for the DX when the fact is it should have been done for this one.

He probably worded that wrong. There is no DX Bane.

can you provide the Source??

Back