Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go, go, go for it.
Mid not, you'll regret it. It's little more than a statue, but still amazing.
That's the thing. I love the movie and everything, but I have no idea how to display him lol. Will check out all the pics of him in the thread before deciding.

Hey Chrono, I am really interested in a Light Cycle, if you dont go for it please send me the seller contact details, I will really appreciate it.
Cheers.

Its a shame HT never released Flynn as a figure, he would look cool standing with an ID Disk in hand

Agreed, it's a shame they never released Rinzler, CLU or Quorra either. Always will love Tron and this film and picked up Kevin Flynn, but don't even display him anymore since he has no counter parts from Hot Toys.

I always displayed mine together on one shelf.
I have to say i am always interested in picking up another Kevin to display him in the black gear as it would be cheaper to pick up the entire figure than to just pick up another base, body and head. I just never seem to get around to it, lol.

I just picked up a Sam for $45 - no head unfortunately (or cycle), I'm going to see if I can convert the body into a standing pose. Probably will need a bit of re-sculpting, recasting new bits and pieces etc etc

I just picked up a Sam for $45 - no head unfortunately (or cycle), I'm going to see if I can convert the body into a standing pose. Probably will need a bit of re-sculpting, recasting new bits and pieces etc etc

The entire body for $45?
Where from?
Also, you might be better trying to make a Sam figure from a TT body and body suit rather than destroying a HT Sam figure. Or, just sculpt the entire thing from scratch.
I also see to recall there was a 12" figure people used for customs.

HT should have released Kevin's bike as well, not only was that infinitely more awesome but displaying both cycles together would rock. So much potential lost on this license...

Back