Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The want never left, it was just placed dormant and now its set free.

Like you said i complained and was too stressed over it, so by cancelling i didn't have to be concerned anymore and didn't have to hold the money in my collectible budget, it was for the best :)

Last edited:
Damn that's one beautiful figure. May have to pick this up. Debating ordering through SS or direct from HK

wasnt there a pic in the proto shots that showed sam sitting upright on the bike? seems like its been scrapped in the finished product.

wasnt there a pic in the proto shots that showed sam sitting upright on the bike? seems like its been scrapped in the finished product.

Nope. Never was a pic of him sitting up right.

Possibly confusing it with this pic maybe??
908_tron.jpg

Watching the film now, so many cool characters that'd make excellent figures.

Sam
Quorra
Clu
Rinzler
Gem

If they can make that bat thingimabob vehicle, a Clu Lightcycle is a must-make :lecture

Watching the film now, so many cool characters that'd make excellent figures.

Sam
Quorra
Clu
Rinzler
Gem

If they can make that bat thingimabob vehicle, a Clu Lightcycle is a must-make :lecture

It's just a pity that CLU's lightcycle was so completely different from Sam's. Otherwise they could have done a repaint. As it is, they would have to make a totally new cycle. And i doubt that would happen.

Back