Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, a slight giraff neck but overall fantastic!. Shame I can't afford this now, hot toys have missed the boat by 12 months

Wow! This turned out great. Congrats to those who ordered and had to wait 6 years. :lol

Did he just break off one of the handles at the end???? :thud:

I watched the video also at 3min 35sec on the video It does look like he detaches the handle off at the end. if you look at the handle it has 2 lights on the end. How do the handles have power if they fall/detach like that?

Last edited:
only two things bug me, that could be non-issues:
- the ugly giraffe neck, which could just be a case of the guy not pushing the head all the way in
- the noisy motor, but since it won't be turned on much doesn't really matter.

looks like the most important elements, the lights are working well. this is quite an impressive piece. can't wait to get mine!

with basic articulation enough to stand him up straight next to his bike, i'm sold.

I watched the video also at 3min 35sec on the video It does look like he detaches the handle off at the end. if you look at the handle it has 2 lights on the end. How do the handles have power if they fall/detach like that?

If you noticed the spare leg, it had a headphone jack for attaching it(And which would provide power for it).
Likely the handle will be the same. There will be a power connector for it that plugs it into the circuit.
If there wasn't, and he broke that piece, i think we would have heard a louder snap, and it would have been dangling from a cable.
I think the amount of lights on this is the reason the delays.
They have probably had to go back to the drawing board a few times on this to make sure that the thing is durable and able to handle a few mishaps.
If the first time you were showing it to people, you busted off the handle, the first thing you would have done is complained and sent it back and i expect they do not want that happening...

Wow! This turned out great! So glad I ordered this when it first went up for preorder. Worth the wait for sure! :rock

only two things bug me, that could be non-issues:
- the ugly giraffe neck, which could just be a case of the guy not pushing the head all the way in
- the noisy motor, but since it won't be turned on much doesn't really matter.

looks like the most important elements, the lights are working well. this is quite an impressive piece. can't wait to get mine!

From the video, it's looks like there are 2 buttons at the bottom. 1 that turns on both the motor and lights and one that's just for the lights. So you can have the lights on without the motor running

Great pics but man I want to see a complete unboxing. Unless there's nothing but styrofoam in there then that would make since for now unboxing pics/vids

I love the fact that the motor is loud. it's a Light Cycle for god sake lol. in the film, they have that sweet rev of the engines and im glad that if i want, i can recreate that sound with the figure.

seriously, i want sideshow to send this to me already lol. I actually wanna compare it to the 1/6 light cycle from UK disney store.

From the video, it's looks like there are 2 buttons at the bottom. 1 that turns on both the motor and lights and one that's just for the lights. So you can have the lights on without the motor running

yeah, i noticed it had separate buttons. good call by ht.

Yeah, but the motor doesn't sound like a sweet rev engine, it sounds like an RC car.

:lol
how awesome it would've been if they could've added a sound chip to reproduce the lightcycle's engine sound! or even on the batpod... :thud:

Back