Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping we hear more about this line when the home video release happens. I think the DVD/Blu-Ray release will be bigger than is expected.

I'm surprised no more updates on this line have been announced.

Spin Masters have canceled their Tron line and most of the merchandise is being clearanced, I kind of doubt Hot Toys will offer anything else. They only released 1 figure from Clash of the Titans and Prince of Persia so we are lucky we got 2 from Tron. I wish they would make Clu, Quorra and Rinzler but it's looking like a long shot at best.

Spin Masters have canceled their Tron line and most of the merchandise is being clearanced, I kind of doubt Hot Toys will offer anything else. They only released 1 figure from Clash of the Titans and Prince of Persia so we are lucky we got 2 from Tron. I wish they would make Clu, Quorra and Rinzler but it's looking like a long shot at best.

I know it doesn't always depend on how the film did at the box office but Tron Legacy didn't do amazing.

If these are the only two figures that HT releases from this line, it will rank up there with the fail of the Watchman line. I really want a Sam figure. The designs for this film were too good to not get more out of it. Fingers crossed.

Hey HT, don't get stalled on the cleverness of a light up feature! Just give us a good figure.

I buckled and ordered this. :p

Any idea how big this will be? Will it fit inside a detolf?

i really would love to own this giant figure but 3rd quarter sale date? it sucks having to wait that long :-/

i pre-ordered one right away. saw it in person at the tokyo event and i can't wait for it to finally come out.

had a chance to watch the movie again in higher res and the headsculpt is not showing much resemblance :(

Back