Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AE just sent me shipped status- guess these are being shipped from West Coast by SS....

Once this sells out (soon) watch the prices on this skyrocket- TRON very collectible and this is a one and done release....

Just got mine assembled and lit up. NICE! I wasn't a big fan of the film but this baby makes up for it. Just a great piece all around.

I got my shipping notice! Whooooo! It won't be here until Tuesday. Sad.

I was so happy to finally receive mine today until I ran into a problem. After putting the batteries in on the Sam Flynn figure I turned it on. The lights worked fine on the figure. As I went to turn it off, the black piece that you push on the switch broke. Then the off/on switch fell inside the figure. So now I can't get to the switch. I contacted Alter Ego about this problem. I'll see what they say. I'm so dissapointed.:mad:

I was so happy to finally receive mine today until I ran into a problem. After putting the batteries in on the Sam Flynn figure I turned it on. The lights worked fine on the figure. As I went to turn it off, the black piece that you push on the switch broke. Then the off/on switch fell inside the figure. So now I can't get to the switch. I contacted Alter Ego about this problem. I'll see what they say. I'm so dissapointed.:mad:

Sorry to hear that but you're in good hands man. I contacted them earlier this week about these problems we have heard and they told me that if we are to get one with any defects, send them pics if you can but they will do all that they can't to rectify the problem for you. I wanted to make sure I was covered before I was charged and it seems just as always, AE has their stand up CS :rock

I am guessing there are more than one switch to activate the bike, and rider? This has happened to a a couple other people as well. Could you post photos of the piece your refering too for those of us that don't have this yet?

Sorry to hear that, I know its a total bummer.

Last edited:
I likey......

e8c0b4c6.jpg

Mine seems to be in good shape now that I've had a chance to test it . I was really nervous trying to open the flaps but I eventually had success. It looks like I'm going to have to bust out a hairdryer to put on the helmeted head.

I'm hearing a lot of this... maybe cheap glue was used to glue it on? Sigh.

I am happy to those that have no issues, and sorry to those who have. My card was charged today from CSC so I am assuming it should ship out this coming week. I am keeping my fingers crossed that its trouble free!

I am not a figure customizer, so talking a hair dryer to this guy makes me nervous. Any advise on heating the helmeted figure head? Seems to be that virtually everyone is having this issue.

I'm hearing a lot of this... maybe cheap glue was used to glue it on? Sigh.

Glue issues is what I come across the most with HT figures. I have several Iron Man figures and had some things come apart and luckilier they have been in places where I apply my own glue and it probably ends up better than when I received it.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Someone just taught me to pull out the neck from the helmet. Push the neck piece into the body and then the helmet head to the neck. Dont force with the helmet attached with the neck coz u may break the visor.

Back