Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I see SSC still has this for preorder at $299... is there any other place that still has them for any less?

M.

I'm pretty sure Corner Store Comics still has it for $269. Sideshow a few months ago said the alloted preorders were almost gone but it doesn't say that anymore. I wonder if many have cancelled because of the wait.

So Tumbler and cycle about the same time then!
Man, what a great time to get into HT.
Now the hard part....Getting the money :thud:

Seriously I look at your pictures I would not imagine that being your problem :gah: now for the rest of us mortals :thud:

:wave

Sorry if this is an ignorant question but is there any chance that the delay is due to the fact that HT is trying to make Sam an actual figure and not a statue like piece that is attached to the bike? Could that be the reason for this much of a delay?

Thanks

I, for one hope for that :pray: but I'm not sure if they're still gonna separate him from his cycle..but who knows..maybe..maybe not..:dunno

Didn't PO'd this but If they separate him, I'm might be tempted to get him on retail.

My understanding is that Sam can be removed from the bike. He will however lack the articulation to be stood up properly. I noticed the description also says the disc on his back isn't removable.

It would be nice to see a regular Sam released, with removable disc, a "disc wars" helmet and maybe a black guard backpack.

My understanding is that Sam can be removed from the bike. He will however lack the articulation to be stood up properly. I noticed the description also says the disc on his back isn't removable.

It would be nice to see a regular Sam released, with removable disc, a "disc wars" helmet and maybe a black guard backpack.

No it wouldn't be Nice, IT'D BE AWESOME!!!! :monkey2

at this point, I just want the freaking lightcycle already. Give it to me with no problems or QC issues and I'll be a happy camper. Sure it would be freaking great to get more characters but I just can't stand seeing Kevin Flynn by himself no more.

at this point, I just want the freaking lightcycle already. Give it to me with no problems or QC issues and I'll be a happy camper. Sure it would be freaking great to get more characters but I just can't stand seeing Kevin Flynn by himself no more.

Must be such a nightmare living through that everyday :lol

I noticed the new Iron man Mark II is coming with a lab table that was not announced until just now. I suppose its possible this set comes with some bonus we don't know about yet. If it gig it would all the delays not so bad.

I was just teasing man :hi5:
no worries man. I figured you were but was just explaining anyways :lol

:hi5:
I noticed the new Iron man Mark II is coming with a lab table that was not announced until just now. I suppose its possible this set comes with some bonus we don't know about yet. If it gig it would all the delays not so bad.

yea i started to think about that. I wouldn't mind an awesomely lit up game grid base or something that would really add to the over all display. one thing I don't want is a back drop

No new pics?

I was on the net and found a picture of this. Still looks real nice.
Anyone has any new pics?

I ordered mine today, lets hope it doesn't get delayed further.

These are old pics but they look cool.

198119_10150113614356581_608591580_7038006_2478144_n.jpg
198597_10150113615621581_608591580_7038009_318468_n.jpg
197106_10150113616201581_608591580_7038013_2472882_n.jpg
196341_10150113614866581_608591580_7038007_5029209_n.jpg
190343_10150113615221581_608591580_7038008_379783_n.jpg
196908_10150113616836581_608591580_7038017_7910267_n.jpg

Thanks for the pics eti1978! Never seen them before. Looks like he's all lit up in them too :yess:

Man this wait better be worth it

Would be great if the HS was improved a bit though.

Anyone know if the wheels will move?

yea i started to think about that. I wouldn't mind an awesomely lit up game grid base or something that would really add to the over all display. one thing I don't want is a back drop

That would be a great addition, they should add Amber's Helmet and an announcement for Sweat Pea with Babydoll :D

Would be great if the HS was improved a bit though.

Anyone know if the wheels will move?

That would be a great addition, they should add Amber's Helmet and an announcement for Sweat Pea with Babydoll :D

The wheels I think will move. They'll probably be separate from the lights kind of like how the spinmaster figure is. So the lights probably won't rotate like they do in the film.

I'm curious about those pics... I don't think I have ever seen them... I wonder when and where they were taken, all the other pics of I have seen of it are not lit at all.

Man, I want this bugger!

M.

I'm curious about those pics... I don't think I have ever seen them... I wonder when and where they were taken, all the other pics of I have seen of it are not lit at all.

Pretty certain they're from the first lot of pics taken at Toy Hunters when it became available to PO.

There were also pics of it lit up at the HT 10th Anniversary event.

Back