Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if it means anything but there's post in the thread for the Hot Toys Batman event that shows a Bob figure alongside a Joker helicopter and what looks to be a DX08!!

Credit Motuxmen for the picture.
image.jpeg

Bob The Goon, but no Returns Catwoman or Penguin? :rotfl

"You... are my number one... guy!"

Crap, hopefully the Bob figure doesn't give this figure a price hike, as I've been looking for one for awhile now. Anybody have one they wanna get rid of?

Great display for sure. Bob is a must have 1989 Batman figure. I'm actually surprised they didn't make him along with Bats and Jack earlier.

I'll be honest, Fiend. Your Joker kind of ruined the stock figure for me. Skiman did a ****ing amazing job making an already great HS even better.

Crap, hopefully the Bob figure doesn't give this figure a price hike, as I've been looking for one for awhile now. Anybody have one they wanna get rid of?

Have one loose - almost all the accessories - good deal - PM me if you are interested

Hello everyone!
This is the new added to my collection.
I'm very happy with this figure, it's aweome.

If anyone has a DX08 for sale, please let me know. Been scouring the sale thread and nothing active for sale right now. He's one of the last non-pre-order figure I have left to buy for the collection :)

Back