Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny. Since BR came out, it sèmes that the interest of DX08 goes up everyday!
When i thought that i bought it new two years ago 180€ while it interested nobody anymore...
Still an impressive and amazing figure!!!

Thinking of doing a diorama for this guy and my christopher reeves? Any suggestions? Not huge but something that might add to the figure like a classic scene from the movie.

Hey Darkjedimstr,

I did this one with the Smylex Commercial

joker1_zps90580f41.jpg

I have added the bottle since - but would love to expand it if I could get cut outs of the two "models" and the Sun and Palm tree background.

I did some posing , hope you like it sorry for crappy shoot :)
wp20150510124025pro.jpg

joker.jpg

joker is really one bad a.s.s of figure , only problem that I need 5 of em in order to make all poses I like :))

Cool pics. Joker is definitely a great figure and one of my favorite pieces in my collection. BTW - you have the stand inserted into the base backwards. Of course, if you did it on purpose then disregard :)

You have Rick Force's Prince Vlad - Awesome kit! I still have to build mine up.

Great work on the Joker!

It took me forever to find the kit unbuilt and I actually did some modifications I filed down the brim of his top hat to match the film and bought a wooden dowel to replace his cane

Back