Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to jump in but you read my mind. Ive been wanting to do it ever since I purchased it a several months back (first figure for me) But I always hesitated because I wanted to have him and batman together, so a float and a batwing proved to be a bit much for me, lol so unfortunately he has been on the back burner:( But I just scored a loose indiana figure and finished his dio along with Robo and Ahhnuld and I figured like most not to use the bottom section of the Detolf but as I felt bad for putting him away I remembered the other solo scene I wanted to do is the death scene so fits perfect on the bottom and was easy to make and I had the material so I said "YOLO". So far the easiest, cheapest to make, and to me draws me in all the time. Its missing a few loose rocks and gargoyle fragments and the tiles arent supposed to be perfect but just rushed thru it so when I have people come over for superbowl they see a complete detolf.
On a side note if anyone knows of any paint or dye that I can use for blood around the mouth without permanently staining please let me know.

View attachment 162215

View attachment 162216

Wow! Amazing Setup! At first I was thinking it would be a shame to display the Joker lying down (as cool as it looks), but when I see you put him at the very bottom shelf... Mind Blown.

It looks like the DX14 has now sold out too. Sort of surprised but yet with the sales Sideshow was running on it I suppose it was only a matter of time. I still really want to find a DX08 eventually as its more iconic to me (I like the mime scene too but it is short).

image.jpg

Guess I don't have it in me anymore to collect the Batman HT's... Kinda burnt out.. These Animated/DBZ figures just seem way more exciting than the HT ones I have. almost not poseable HT figs I have... If anyone is interested I have Batman 89 with Tony Mei Cape,Joker 89,Mime Joker,66 Batman, and 66 Robin... Hit me up if any of us guys are interested.

Hey guys, FINALLY got the Joker to go along with my lonely DX09, I was wondering if there are anything I should be cautious of regarding this figure? His attire seems intimidating for me to pose.

Hey guys, FINALLY got the Joker to go along with my lonely DX09, I was wondering if there are anything I should be cautious of regarding this figure? His attire seems intimidating for me to pose.

I understand and I had that same feeling. Once you get used to it, it's ok for futzing around. For me the trickiest parts are the loose ankles (never display him on top and without stand) and maybe the coat, that feels too tight, difficult to pose and it can get some wrinckles.

Finally bought this figure yesterday. Can't wait to display him with his counter part. I'm hoping too to have some kind of photo setup sometime soon to take some half way decent pics.

Does this guy hold up or does he feel dated in person... I guess sculpt quality is what I'm questioning. I like the mime sculpt better but want the classic joker look

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a tony stark workshop set I'd love to trade for this guy if anyone's intersted

Does this guy hold up or does he feel dated in person... I guess sculpt quality is what I'm questioning. I like the mime sculpt better but want the classic joker look

Got him not too long ago and he's as good as I could hope for. A truly FANTASTIC figure.

No way dated. Scary accurate sculpt of Nicholson. He was my 2nd HT's purchase to go with Keaton Bats.

Back