Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
decided to expand my collection to this line. got a sweet deal for DX08 + DX09 for about 440 USD. :yess:

M4QB0rP.jpg

jdSqmA3.jpg

I still think the Jack Nicholson DX08 beats any Heath Ledger Joker sculpt that Hot Toys have done. You would of thought HT would of nailed Heath's likeness by now. :exactly:

Sorry to barge in with a question like this but does anyone have a rough idea how much this weighs along with the brown shipper? I tried looking up on SS's website but it redirects me to other in-stock Joker stuff

Sorry to barge in with a question like this but does anyone have a rough idea how much this weighs along with the brown shipper? I tried looking up on SS's website but it redirects me to other in-stock Joker stuff

If I remember right he's around 10 lbs.

I ordered this figure a couple of months ago and, according to the tracking info on the UPS website, the package weighed 7.00 lbs.

Figure is still on my short list but everytime I got the extra cash I buy something else. Last tine it was Red Skull and before that Iron Monger. Ill get to it eventually.

Just moved my case around and snapped a few pics while they were out. Sure do love me some '89!
89joker.jpg
89batmanjoker.jpg

Back