Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rsz_1_dsc0498.jpg

Anybody got any recommendations as to the best options for acquiring the right kind of 1/6 purple beret for this guy, to bash a Museum Joker?

I know a couple of prospects were showing up a year or so ago, but I don't know that any of them finally materialized...

Anybody got any recommendations as to the best options for acquiring the right kind of 1/6 purple beret for this guy, to bash a Museum Joker?

I know a couple of prospects were showing up a year or so ago, but I don't know that any of them finally materialized...

TheClipperKing, now TheReviewerKing, did a video on a custom Museum Joker. Might want to reach out to him.

^Thanks a lot! I used to only collect 1/4 scale. Then I made a small exception for just 1/6 1989 Batman figures. Now I've got ED209, SM3, 1966 batman and Robin, MOS and Reeve superman. I think I'm in trouble :lol

^I've got a fever... and the only prescription, is more cowbell!!!

image.jpg

Just a quick pic of my growing 1/6 collection. To all the 1/6 collectors, what other figures are must haves?

My Must have Hot Toys list:

DX06 Jack Sparrow
DX13 Battle Damaged Terminator T2
Battle Damaged T1 Terminator
Bat Armory with Bruce & Alfred
Battle Damaged Robocop & Murphy (not yet released)
Marty Mcfly (not yet released)

The 89 Batman & Joker are also great figures.

Last edited:
Thx for the suggestions, Shells!

That Jack Sparrow figure is freaking beautiful, but I'm just not a fan of the movies. I'm a huge Terminator and Nolan Batman fan, but I've got them covered in my 1/4 collection. I'm definitely gonna pick up the DC Robo as well as BD Robo and Murphy. I'm tempted to get Marty, but that'd mean I would have to get the Delorean, and that would be a huge display, not to mention expensive!!

Thanks, Yankee! Im really enjoying these 1/6 scale figures a lot! Love the color they've added to my collection and overall quality of the figures :)

Back