Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should be still able to find one at a great price. Either that or DX14 is a really cool figure. Not that many accessories, but it's pretty striking.

I'll be keeping a look out for a good deal when I am ready to add him :wink1:

Congrats again on getting yours!

I think this figure is superb. Got it 2nd hand for 175 EUR, and I am soooo happyyyy

https://youtu.be/WuNf-3A1R9o

I am now waiting for a Tony Mei's cape for DX 09, which I think is needed.

Cheers guys,

Hot Toys did a great job with all the Batman 89 figures. Not sure if Hot Toys were big fans or what, but they seemed to put extra care into them.

looking great....

This joker really looks like a miniature of the real life thing. The pics, even if they are great, don't make him justice.

Well, it is the 2nd week into the Pose-Off Battle, so after seeing some great pics, I thought I'd change up one of my figures that I haven't moved for ages.

Still love this Joker figure. As soon as I opened the figure I swapped the jackets to put him in his trenchcoat. So this is actually the first time I've changed it back into the smaller coat since I got it! I think the smaller coat suits his more playful poses :)

Well, it is the 2nd week into the Pose-Off Battle, so after seeing some great pics, I thought I'd change up one of my figures that I haven't moved for ages.

Still love this Joker figure. As soon as I opened the figure I swapped the jackets to put him in his trenchcoat. So this is actually the first time I've changed it back into the smaller coat since I got it! I think the smaller coat suits his more playful poses :)

Awesome pose. I agree this figure is a great one. I love going back and re-posing this guy, which is rare for me since I don't like to mess with my figures too much.

the trenchcoat is a stylish accessory, gives the Joker a "gangster" look that fits perfectly with Batman the movie atmosphere...

the jacket, as you say, is more playful, but also steals all the looks... it fits perfectly!!!!

Hi there! some not so quick, not so nice photos of the friendly couple...

image_1_zps55fafe9f.png

And a close up.

image_1_zps42f7aaa0.jpeg

Attachments

• image_4_zps1209df50.jpeg
    image_4_zps1209df50.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 689

Awesone and life looking. :clap

:lol

Fantastic pic. I love how the Joker is the only one looking at the camera in that huge group shot. He looks creepy and amused at the same time. Great pic.

I had to change the pose after the great pics... this is getting better...

3camara5_zps9fbae62e.jpg

The amount of detail in these figures is frequently shocking...

2movil2_zps12a82679.jpeg

I usually find that daylight makes them look better.

Back