Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how do you swap out his hands without ripping the white cloth thing in there? I was going to do a fast set up before work, but I couldn't pull the hands off lol.

Bumping for visibility.

I'm still not sure what accesory I'm gonna use.

There HAS to be an industrious freak that can do a run of nice berets for this guy! It is the most blatantly missing piece fron the release, and is a "must-have" for museum repaints.

Let's get it going!

Sallah

There HAS to be an industrious freak that can do a run of nice berets for this guy! It is the most blatantly missing piece fron the release, and is a "must-have" for museum repaints.

Let's get it going!

Sallah
I believe someone is selling a custom beret for this figure over in the interest section.

Got Jack a few days ago. He is such an awesome piece for sure.
But damn I can't get Keaton Bats at a decent price, so i'll have to wait to get the Returns version... someday. :lol

Here's a pic of his current pose:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

But damn I can't get Keaton Bats at a decent price, so i'll have to wait to get the Returns version... someday. :lol

First time I've seen him posed with the gun in the pants. Great Stuff!. I would just bite the bullet so you have the '89 Joker and Batman. They look too great together not to have.

I just watched Batman 89 recently and during that scene I though "Man, Batman must have one weak armored Batwing if joker shoots it down with one shot."

I just watched Batman 89 recently and during that scene I though "Man, Batman must have one weak armored Batwing if joker shoots it down with one shot."

Yeah lol. Or maybe Joker have awesome aimig skills and hit something important on the vehicle.

First time I've seen him posed with the gun in the pants. Great Stuff!. I would just bite the bullet so you have the '89 Joker and Batman. They look too great together not to have.

Thanks.

Yeah, It bugs me to imagine how the returns batman will look next to 89 joker. Maybe i'll sacrifice Sideshow General Grievous to get 89 Bats.

Just scored me an Joker with out his box for 135.00 I could not pass that up... I hope his box is not to hard to find....

Back