Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ipcnXgvUwEJ5p.gif

Man good old Jack goes from being one cool cat to one sick looking screw up in a flash, and I love it.

I've seen someone's sig pic around here, with the HT Bespin Luke head on the DX02 or whatever, body.

He - or someone here, should try & paint one of those heads up in Joker make up. That would be one hell of a custom in the end. :cool:

I know nearly everyone has this Joker.. But here is my review...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlYdg9BzO7g[/ame]

Was rearranging some of my figs today. Turns I out I quickly placed the others somewhere and spent the whole time toying around with Jack. Damn, this guy is awesome. Finally decided on a pose, but then my camera battery died. :lol

dicided for a new pose shame I can't get him in the gun to head pose with the bang showing...

1379898_10151907192574346_1096201910_n.jpg

Yes it would... I can't afford the 1:6 89 Batmobile

1395122_10151908745944346_187879325_n.jpg

Last edited:
I am hoping Hot toys may get into making the 1/12 vehicles... hek they are doing it with the bat right? I love the idea os 1/6 vehicles in theory, but man they are way too big.

Yeah same... I would love an 1/12 89 Batmobile,Batwing,Batmissle and BatskiBoat

Anyone else have trouble getting the joker card to stay in Jokers hand? I cant seem to get it it stay besides between his ring and middle fingers... But not actually holding his card... When I try it keeps falling out

1292850_10151912198184346_1882597281_o.jpg

Anyone else have trouble getting the joker card to stay in Jokers hand? I cant seem to get it it stay besides between his ring and middle fingers... But not actually holding his card... When I try it keeps falling out

Bit of Blu Tack hidden behind the thumb should hold it or cut out some card the same size as the Joker card and make a 'deck' thick enough so that it will hold in his hand with the Joker card on top.

Bit of Blu Tack hidden behind the thumb should hold it or cut out some card the same size as the Joker card and make a 'deck' thick enough so that it will hold in his hand with the Joker card on top.

Ok thanks...

Back