Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this new painting on google and it reminded me of this figure, especially with the colors,

27UORBu.jpg

I'm currently looking for a Joker. I've had my DX09 Batman for about a year now and if this joker brings me half the joy I've gotten out of my Batman figure than it will be worth it. I promised my wife I would only use money from stuff that I've resold off ebay to pay for it therefore it's taken me some time to build up the funds. I'm at $200 now and sold a Yuengling beer neon I didn't want anymore earlier this week to get me over the hump to $260. Unfortunately, I dropped something on the sign two days ago when I was taking it off to ship and it broke into pieces. If anyone knows of where I can find a good deal please let me know. I plan on posting pics of him and batman in my office at work once I get him.

"Never rub another man's rhubarb"

I saw this new painting on google and it reminded me of this figure, especially with the colors,

27UORBu.jpg

God, I wish Mondo made that a print; sadly, it's a one off painting, while Leatherface and a bunch of horror characters take up the print line-up from that show. Suffice it to say, anybody got six grand that they're willing to part with?:lol

If it's one figure I regret not buying it's this one. Not into the Mime Joker version alas :/

So, those that have both, which do you like better: DX 11 or this? I mean just figure vs figure, not in terms of character preference.

So, those that have both, which do you like better: DX 11 or this? I mean just figure vs figure, not in terms of character preference.

Honestly I think it is a matter of your character preference. However I truly enjoy how Jack Joker looks in the display case. I feel like I have much more fun posing it around. It has splashes of bright colors that make it really pop, which the ledger joker is more muted. They are both incredible pieces and among my favorites.

Well the DX11 comes with a nice backdrop & second head sculpt which always ups the scores. The DX08 has tons of great accessories but I just feel a second sculpt maybe a blooded one with the beret would of made for a much more worthy DX.

MuseumJoker.jpg

My favourite Joker is Jack for sure but my favourite figure is the DX11

Back