Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see what you did there....pal. :lol

Mind if I ask where your username comes from?

Not at all...old chum. :rotfl

It's a bastardization of my first name, Carnis. It's much cooler when spelled with a "K". :lecture

...and no, I don't know where it comes from either. :horror

You will love him when you have him buddy. What price is he costing you?

They have him at 260 something. Not too bad. He was 240 last time I checked. So, I'm going to pick him up within a month probably.

Before I do though, I'll give the FS thread a go and see if anyone has a Sealed one. Might even give Ebay a go. The DX08 usually had some good deals when I would search a lot.

They have him at 260 something. Not too bad. He was 240 last time I checked. So, I'm going to pick him up within a month probably.

Before I do though, I'll give the FS thread a go and see if anyone has a Sealed one. Might even give Ebay a go. The DX08 usually had some good deals when I would search a lot.

Yeah you will get one easy enough. Hot Toys must have made a shed load of Jack Jokers.

Yeah I'm trying to talk myself out of getting this guy but I don't know haha.

Wish he still had a Flexpay :(.

After seeing Salla re-post of those zany Joker pics with the yellow background I got inspired to pop my own out and snap some. Hope you like them.

IMG_4786-Copy-Copy_zps076328d2.jpg

IMG_4807-Copy-Copy_zps27e9ef90.jpg

IMG_4816-Copy_zpsa404686e.jpg

IMG_4820-Copy_zps75814672.jpg

IMG_4841_zps54077860.jpg

IMG_4826-Copy_zpsb6f6fd72.jpg

Nice figure, just saw one go for $217 on eBay now, way cheaper than retail, should've bid on it but then I'll probably chase after the 89 batman and the 89 batmobile as well, contributing to my bankruptcy...

The two best figures I have. If you don't get Joker at least get Batman. He's an incredibly realistic looking figure. Easily one of HT's best. He looks just fine displayed on his own with no Joker or batmobile.

The two best figures I have. If you don't get Joker at least get Batman. He's an incredibly realistic looking figure. Easily one of HT's best. He looks just fine displayed on his own with no Joker or batmobile.

If I'm lucky enough to steal one for under $275 shipped, I might go for it! They've been going for $300+ as of late.... :thud:

If I'm lucky enough to steal one for under $275 shipped, I might go for it! They've been going for $300+ as of late.... :thud:

I got a Bats DX09 off Ebay for 270 shipped. Now, it was used, and I usually don't buy used Hot Toys, but I lucked out. It was in excellent condition. I have zero articulation, and I'm going to ask around on that cause I know you should have some in the arms.

As for Joker, i'm eyeing BBTS, 269 I think. However, like I told a fellow poster, I will make the rounds to see if I can get it cheaper. We agreed the DX08 is the one it's most possible on.

Even 300 is looking pretty good price now for the dx09 now. Also, you could wait for the Returns version. Might be 4 years....

If you keep looking on the for sale forum I bet you can find a dx09 for around 275.

Back