Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, we need a better look at those eyes. Why do they look so dark there? They remind me of this:

jacobs-ladder-elizabeth-pena12.jpg

Yeah I think the Joker's eyes are darker to contrast his white skin so when up against an actual skin color its more shadowy... it has the same effect in person as well. I'm going to switch with my Indy DX i think he has a more pure white eye than joker who's are closer to a grey with lots of veins. Idc if the eye color is a bit different. I'll convince myself Jack wore Contacts while in that make up.

With all the fuss over the DX 2 I'm still so pleased I got this. He means a lot to me in terms of nostalgia, and I wouldn't part with him for the world. :D

Yeah I think the Joker's eyes are darker to contrast his white skin so when up against an actual skin color its more shadowy... it has the same effect in person as well. I'm going to switch with my Indy DX i think he has a more pure white eye than joker who's are closer to a grey with lots of veins. Idc if the eye color is a bit different. I'll convince myself Jack wore Contacts while in that make up.

Yeah, the eyes sure look different when the skin is tan. I like how it turned out though. Can you post more pics of it?

Mine arrived yesterday! Just a quick peek last night - looks awesome.

I kept reading posts about how the final version looks off and doesn't look like Nicholson. BS.

Also - the hat looks and fits fine. I think maybe it was just put on backwards in some of the earlier pictures?

I'm happy. Didn't see any issues with my PERS either. Will post some pics this weekend.

Got mine today. I just did a quick run through the figure and accessories to make sure everything was okay. I don't know, I'm not really impressed by it. I know the weight of a figure doesn't determine the quality, but it's so light that it just feels cheap. Also, the ankle joints on mine are horrible. He can barely stand on his own. Is this the norm? I guess when I do eventually get around to taking him back out and posing him, I'll have to use the stand. I'm much more impressed by Batman. I think he's a far better figure.

Back