Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker arrives at my door on May 2nd....that is if the UPS guy comes when I'm home, other wise I'll have to wait an extra day...

Please Please PLEAASE UPS GUY...stop by at your typical 5PM time...not earlier in the day!!! :pray:

1st display will be side by side with bats, taking off the tails coat, putting on the overcoat, hat, cane in one hand, LOOOOONG barrel gun in the other, head pointed down a bit, with the PERS eyes pulled up hopefully pulling off an EXCELLENT creepy look. :yess:

I posted an interest thread, but it's just to gauge who you guys want as a tailor, what your ideal pricepoint is, etc.

IMG_6369.jpg

Looks fantastic Maglor :clap

It's great to see that you can have two of those DX bases side by side in a Detolf too.

I want themed cabinets; DC - Marvel - SW - ALIEN Predator Robocop Terminator.. so at least two per shelf (when appropriate) will be sweet. :cool:

:lol I think you and I are the only ones still on the hat.

I remember before this came out everyone was worried about the hat, but they were like, "It's a prototype, Hot Toys will fix it before it comes out," and I was like, "When does Hot Toys ever listen to customer criticism and make adjustments before distributing their figures?" Sure enough... I've not yet seen them make changes vis a vis fan/customer notes. Calling their initial photos prototypes is silly: what you see is what you're gonna get.

:clap Love the poses! Especially Batman.

I might have to steal that pose. Great job Mags.

:lecture:lecture
I remember before this came out everyone was worried about the hat, but they were like, "It's a prototype, Hot Toys will fix it before it comes out," and I was like, "When does Hot Toys ever listen to customer criticism and make adjustments before distributing their figures?" Sure enough... I've not yet seen them make changes vis a vis fan/customer notes. Calling their initial photos prototypes is silly: what you see is what you're gonna get.

Sometimes they do change things for the better. Look at Supes. Other times something desperately needs adjusting and doesn't get it like Indy. And I know some people still stand by that figure but he is ugly, imo.

So are any of this guy's hands meant to hold the cane tightly? The ones that seem to be intended to hold it just let the cane slip right through. :/

Back