Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. But I just think since Sideshow had all of our money first we should have shipped first. Doesn't seem very fair for us to pay in advance for this for months and have our final payment in before everyone else and then get shipped last! Shipping on a Wed/Thurs makes a BIG difference to me. I either get it by the weekend or I don't and that matters to me. I just feel like Sideshow's shipping department has had a grudge against me the last little while or something.

And its scary sometimes how much I agree with/sound like George :lol

I agree it's bs. I mean, they have our money in the bag for sure, flex orders should be the first out the door. Still no shipping notice, If i get one today, my Joker should arrive tomorrow. I'm about an hour away from Sideshow.

I guess if you guys are getting shipping notices already, then I should be getting charged from BBTS some time next week.

next week finaly will have...

yoda.jpg

I guess if you guys are getting shipping notices already, then I should be getting charged from BBTS some time next week.

Not if they don't get from first shippment...SS direct orders seem to get filled first...then the onlione stores get thiers.

Back