Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like BBTS for stuff Sideshow doesn't have, but just curious why you wouldn't order with Sideshow?

I buy all my HT stuff form BBTS... No reason why I could use Sideshow but I dont... I got my Batman Begins EX form sideshow thats it though I think...

Sideshow just got there orders so BBTS should follow next week or soon after right I have mine on PO there???

No, if Joker is coming in split shipments like Batman, BBTS orders likely have close to 2 months from Sideshow getting theirs until they receive their orders, with Batman, only Sideshow direct orders were fulfilled with their first received shipment.

7097934917_f76fe04924.jpg

This shot looks like the end of the film, when Jack's hit the pavement & that recording in his pocket of him laughing is on repeat.

Good one! :clap

ah ah ah ah ahherreaagghhh ah ah ah ah ahherrreeaaghhhh

No, if Joker is coming in split shipments like Batman, BBTS orders likely have close to 2 months from Sideshow getting theirs until they receive their orders, with Batman, only Sideshow direct orders were fulfilled with their first received shipment.

Then so be it... If I waited for BBTS to get Bats in I can wait for Joker...

Thanks for the comments :)

I don't mind the CA tax as long as they get my order out asap.They always do if there is no delay.

I've only dealt with delays twice with them. Once they had the figs in stock they were quick to send mine out. Plus, reward points are sweet.

You'd get stuff faster from Sideshow. Plus Sideshow is awesome. :)

Personally for me I like Alter Ego. Sideshow is always more money and you they only let you spend your reward points on certain things. Plus I think it's BS that you have to pay more for extra packing. Now I'm not one of those collectors who obsess over the HT shipper box but I do like the HT box itself in good condition or as nice as it should be. Shipper gets banged up then the box gets banged up. Last time I got a figure from SS it looked like it was kicked around in a soccer game. AE actually packs the whole shipper in a box. I guess I just like the extra mile they go. Now that's not to say that SS isn't a nice company. When I had to deal with them over an issue they were more than helpful and very friendly.....but no more than they were at AE. I don't dislike SS I just prefer AE. But Flexpay is awesome.:lol Now that they have over anyone else....I think.

Personally for me I like Alter Ego. Sideshow is always more money and you they only let you spend your reward points on certain things. Plus I think it's BS that you have to pay more for extra packing. Now I'm not one of those collectors who obsess over the HT shipper box but I do like the HT box itself in good condition or as nice as it should be. Shipper gets banged up then the box gets banged up. Last time I got a figure from SS it looked like it was kicked around in a soccer game. AE actually packs the whole shipper in a box. I guess I just like the extra mile they go. Now that's not to say that SS isn't a nice company. When I had to deal with them over an issue they were more than helpful and very friendly.....but no more than they were at AE. I don't dislike SS I just prefer AE. But Flexpay is awesome.:lol Now that they have over anyone else....I think.

dont worry mate, i feel the same way. AE is starting a "flex pay" with some higher priced items now too.

You can use rewards points on 99% of the items on the site :confused:

Con exclusives are really the only exclusion to being able to use reward poitns on. You just can't combine offers (ie reward points, gift card, free shipping. Which is fine. I get you can only use one and not all. Most offers/coupons/etc are like that in brick and motar stores as well. Reward points is the main reason I keep buying non-exclusive figures from Sideshow. Plus their shipping is the cheapest for many items, if not totally free on non-exclusive HT items!

We're Sideshow Freaks, not Alter Ego Freaks. :pfft:

:lol :1-1:

:lol:dunno:lol

dont worry mate, i feel the same way. AE is starting a "flex pay" with some higher priced items now too.

Yeah I heard about that but I think they call it something else.

You can use rewards points on 99% of the items on the site :confused:

Con exclusives are really the only exclusion to being able to use reward poitns on. You just can't combine offers (ie reward points, gift card, free shipping. Which is fine. I get you can only use one and not all. Most offers/coupons/etc are like that in brick and motar stores as well. Reward points is the main reason I keep buying non-exclusive figures from Sideshow. Plus their shipping is the cheapest for many items, if not totally free on non-exclusive HT items!

I just like AE. Jeez, what's with the exclamation points. :lol

Last edited:
Back