Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: AWESOME SAUCE!! :yess: Great pics luka!!

I'm so glad that SS is taking $116.37 out of my account each month...well...not this month now that he's pushed back...but in April...and then he'll be on his way to me!!!!

Thanks bro!

I SWEAR TO BOB!! :gah: Hot Toys....the figure is amazing! You knocked it out of the park...there's always gonna be someone hating and nit picking tiny details that they think aren't good enough...

Just know Hot Toys, I think the product is AMAZING and I can't WAIT to have him in my collection...

Geez...quit the biotching and just acknowledge the stellar work HT has put into this guy. :gah:

You'd swear there was people saying they intended to boycott this and all HT figures with the way people react to the odd little critique. Calm down. Yes we all still love HT.

AWESOME !!!!!
Everything I hoped it would be,ok the brim of the hat hasn't been altered but it's not that big a deal to be honest to me,
Can't wait to get these guys (Bats too)
And posed either end of the Batmobile they're gong to look fantastic,

Kindest regards
Tys

^ You'de think a company that makes products, duscussed months before release by people worldwide, could take a look at forums like this or listen to requests to see if something could be changed :dunno:.. But no :(
Forget the forums - why don't they just look at the source material a little better! :lecture :lol

No.. hat aside, WHAT A PIECE!! :thud: :rock

033423h5j5m2mdk6kd96ad.jpg

Awesome! Waking up from the crypt!

This is a killer piece. I could care less about 1 or 2 little details that may not be perfect. I do recognize that this is a toy. I can't wait for mine.

What's weird is they fixed the bills after the complaints, why not the hat? Granted, it's easier to just make a new bill that you're going to print as opposed to redesigning and tailoring a new brim, but still.

Maybe they're looking to double dip with a Mobster version with a better hat. :lol
Dude, You know they'll use the same hat.

SENSORY OVERLOAD TOOOOOOOOO MUCH AWESOME ,AMAZING PICS!!!!!!! BEWARE PICS WILL MAKE YOU ORDER ANOTHER..........HAha HAHA HA HA HA LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back