Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just keeps getting better. Loving the box

Me too, not sure about the Batman base but then I guess we all knew that was coming really. May try and pick up a DX01 base off eBay as there's something not quite right about Joker on a Batman emblem included stand :dunno

Jesus Marimba!

I didn't expect this at all, there wasn't a warning or a backstage announcement or anything.

Is it just me or does the Joker look even scarier now? I mean, even more scarier than the Ledger Joker sculpts they've done. Look at that headsculpt and that image on the box. It looks like they made him more sinister. He looks demented in just about every pic and that cover art on the front is scary ____.

Looks to me like they tweaked the sculpt and corrected the bills.

Last edited:
Jesus Marimba!

I didn't expect this at all, there wasn't a warning or a backstage announcement or anything.

Is it just me or does the Joker look even scarier now? I mean, even more scarier than the Ledger Joker sculpts they've done. Look at that headsculpt and that image on the box. It looks like they made him more sinister. He looks demented in just about every pic and that cover art on the front is scary ____.

Looks to me like they tweaked the sculpt and corrected the bills.

Im in the same boat...totally unexpected!! Looks absolutely stunning.

212820hqsjsshahz5qavk2.jpg

2128180p5h7f39xuzo3uat.jpg

Ok. I'm not even sure what to say!!! I literally turned my head skipped all the pics because I want this to be as new and fresh as possible. I kind of ruined that with the Keaton figure. All I know is that I caught a glance of a OMG photo!! I'm thrilled!!! I also caught a glance of DiFabio saying " I wasn't expecting all of this." Sounds promising. It is going to be brutal to stay away from this thread. I know this page is super picture heavy. I can barely type because the page keeps moving down because of all the downloading.:lol Man, I can not ____ing wait to get these figure's. :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:

:yess: AWESOME SAUCE!! :yess: Great pics luka!!

I'm so glad that SS is taking $116.37 out of my account each month...well...not this month now that he's pushed back...but in April...and then he'll be on his way to me!!!!

Well that's a shocker... Hot Toys heard our gripes and yet did nothing to the hat...

Nice lady hat he has...

The rest of the figure looks fantastic though!

I just wish at this price point they would listen to us before production.

M.

Well that's a shocker... Hot Toys heard our gripes and yet did nothing to the hat...

Nice lady hat he has...

The rest of the figure looks fantastic though!

I just wish at this price point they would listen to us before production.

M.

What's weird is they fixed the bills after the complaints, why not the hat? Granted, it's easier to just make a new bill that you're going to print as opposed to redesigning and tailoring a new brim, but still.

Maybe they're looking to double dip with a Mobster version with a better hat. :lol

^ You'de think a company that makes products, duscussed months before release by people worldwide, could take a look at forums like this or listen to requests to see if something could be changed :dunno:.. But no :(

I had my suspicion that the hat wasn't fixed but I decided to remain silent...

Yeah. Thankfully, it's not a deal breaker for me. I pre-ordered with the awareness that I might get that hat. Whatever.

In some recent shots where you see the bottom of the hat, like OMG's shots of Joker leaning back, the hat looks perfect. When you see that brim though, especially if it's a straight horizontal, it looks awkward.

I SWEAR TO BOB!! :gah: Hot Toys....the figure is amazing! You knocked it out of the park...there's always gonna be someone hating and nit picking tiny details that they think aren't good enough...

Just know Hot Toys, I think the product is AMAZING and I can't WAIT to have him in my collection...

Geez...quit the biotching and just acknowledge the stellar work HT has put into this guy. :gah:

Back