Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am completely blown away by the details that these guys put in-I would love to be famous some day, just to have them make a figure of me!

^^
going.too.far.jpg.w180h188.jpg

Aren't you the jobber that keeps pointlessly bumpin' the smooth criminal thread all the time?:pfft:

By the way, do you always change your signature image to whatever everyone is interested in that month?
Lookie here! Someone doesn't like his idol Michael Jackson to be mocked :lol

I bumped that thread ONE TIME which was approx 3 months ago.

I find it HILARIOUS that you actually were so mad about it that you remembered me!

Do you keep a list of everyone who slights Michael Jackson? HAHA what a clown.

1410141-lol_you_mad_brah_super.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, I'm sorry I said that. Just meant to be a little poke. C'mon guys, would Nicholson Joker condone such posts? Just think about that for a minute.

Don't apologize on the behalf of some clown who worships Michael Jackson and can't take a joke, it was hilarious! :lecture

I am completely blown away by the details that these guys put in-I would love to be famous some day, just to have them make a figure of me!

There is a company that does that actually its called ThatMyFace. I've always wondered what their work looks like in person, of course it's not on the level of Hot Toy's but it might be kind of cool.....or awful:lol

I always thought this would be a cool diorama.

Back