Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never ordered multiple figures from SSC at once. Does it make any difference if I order Batman and Joker together or individually a couple days apart?

Does SSC ever combine shipping? If these go out at the same time, it'd be awesome to get them that way.

I've trawled a lot of threads in the time I've been here and this one takes the cake for incessant whining. Everything from China to Obama to some grand Hot Toys conspiracy has been blamed for the cost of this dolly. Pity the poor fools who try to get a word in about the figure itself, or try to keep a positive spin on this thread. It's like a frenzy of half-baked ignorance in here, a self-perpetuating numbnut hysteria perpetrated by a bunch of entitlement whinebags with a disproportionate sense of their capacity to cobble together an opinion about anything that anyone outside of their own narrow sphere of thought could give a toss about. You all need a good kick in the nuts.

Best single sentence ever !

also....I mostly blame Lejuan for the price increase.

Fyi for anyone who cares but AE cuts cost of shipping with multiple figures. I got Spiderman and two Sweeneys and they refunded my PayPal account even though they were three separate orders but shipped at the same time

I've trawled a lot of threads in the time I've been here and this one takes the cake for incessant whining. Everything from China to Obama to some grand Hot Toys conspiracy has been blamed for the cost of this dolly. Pity the poor fools who try to get a word in about the figure itself, or try to keep a positive spin on this thread. It's like a frenzy of half-baked ignorance in here, a self-perpetuating numbnut hysteria perpetrated by a bunch of entitlement whinebags with a disproportionate sense of their capacity to cobble together an opinion about anything that anyone outside of their own narrow sphere of thought could give a toss about. You all need a good kick in the nuts.

Its the first day of the release. EVERYTHING is going to be discussed, including the increase of price. I'm not picking up on the whining vibe that you are getting. I think people just need to start really asking themselves if they can afford this or not. For some people, this will definitely price them out of collecting these sort of figures. Why wouldn't you want to hear other opinions about that?

:monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

This thread needs an enema!!!!

:exactly: :lol

I nominate LeJuan for moderator :lol

Its the first day of the release. EVERYTHING is going to be discussed, including the increase of price. I'm not picking up on the whining vibe that you are getting. I think people just need to start really asking themselves if they can afford this or not. For some people, this will definitely price them out of collecting these sort of figures. Why wouldn't you want to hear other opinions about that?

It's odd to hear you say this as my impression is that comments about the price of this figure make up the majority of posts in this thread. And I'm not against the comments, as you say, everything is open to discussion. But I am against those who keep commenting about it from ostensibly the same angle, especially once the discussion has moved on.

I'm stopping now. I have become a whiner about whining :)

Does SSC ever combine shipping? If these go out at the same time, it'd be awesome to get them that way.

Who cares? Shipping is free on these. The only one that would save money on combining them would be Sideshow this time. But yes, if you call/email them, they usually can work something out. I got my Spider-man and Sweeney Todd shipped together and saved a good $10 that way :rock

Interesting to see all the DXs lined up like this. Someone should do a scaled down line-up in one pic.

The Bat has come full circle today...

MMSDXJoker1.jpg

DX02_TDK_Batman_21.jpg

hot-toys-michael-jackson-bad-figure-4.jpg

HotToys_EntertheDragon_BruceLee_PR22.jpg

IndianaJonesCollectibleFigure_2.jpg

scaled.php

11082521578bc3fff4da88cdcd.jpg

11082520502d7622154cdaca7e.jpg

I forgot the free shipping, I request a packout on my orders though, so does that affect the free shipping offer or will I just pay my usual $10?

I agree with you LeJuan. I think its time to just let it go. The price has been discussed....in extreme detail and length. At this point, it just comes down to this: if you really want it, then you'll suck it up and pay. If you're not happy with the price and dont think you want to pay it...then dont.

Last edited:
I forgot the free shipping, I request a packout on my orders though, so does that affect the free shipping offer or will I just pay my usual $10?

Pretty sure a pack-out is a service that comes at an additional charge regardless of whether shipping fee has been waived.

Back