Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frankly vodoun, you're the main reason I brought this up again. And your continued name calling isn't helping. Now kindly ____ off.

Hot Toys 1/6 Batman collectibles. Bringing fans and collectors together since 2008.

IMG_6302crop.jpg

IMG_6302eyes.jpg

My Batman figure is like this. Actually I had bought two of them and they both had this problem. I just ended up keeping the one that looked better overall.

What name calling? I wasn't the one telling someone to eff off because they disagree and the truth hit home.

It's true though Maglor and you know it. You are obsessive compulsive. Vodoun was putting it bluntly and being straight forward. Would you want him to lie and sugar coat how he feels about you or just come out and say it?

Not picking or ganging up on you, just saying. I'm sure old vodoun has his own fair share of personality disorders but they're not evident in this thread.

It's true though Maglor and you know it. You are obsessive compulsive. Vodoun was putting it bluntly and being straight forward. Would you want him to lie and sugar coat how he feels about you or just come out and say it?

Not picking or ganging up on you, just saying. I'm sure old vodoun has his own fair share of personality disorders but they're not evident in this thread.

I do not have OCD any more than anyone here. I admitted to you, in confidence, that I have struggled with Panic Disorder. Not the same thing. Look it up. The only thing that makes me unique in this case is that eyes are particularly important to me for reasons that I have stated more than once. Like I've said, I have loads of problems with my figures that I happily ignore, just like you.

The only reason I posted about this again today is because of individuals either completely denying that the eyes on my figure are not parallel (which is like saying the sky is red - and produces uncontrollable feelings of righteous indignation in me :lol), or speaking in a way that makes me out to be some kind of freak or subhuman.

Regarding vodoun's word choice: saying 'how BAD some people are on here' is like saying "you people", as if "we" are somehow spoiling his sandbox. Although I don't want anyone to lie, I've always been vocal about the importance of choosing words that are not blatantly inflammatory. You've heard me go round and round with NAM about that.

Anyway, this is the first time in a while that I've had a bad feeling about this community. I haven't been letting things bother me, and it really does make things a lot more fun here. Shame about all this really.

Last edited:
3heros.jpg

someone had these 3 set up like this b4 and realy love them all together..top 3 favorite number #1 guys.....

Regarding vodoun's word choice: saying 'how BAD some people are on here' is like saying "you people", as if "we" are somehow spoiling his sandbox.

I'm afraid you're mistaken. Just like there are a lot of good people on here. They don't make a mountain out of a molehill. Then there are a lot of OCD people on here as well. You're just taking it to a personal level like you always do with any discussion because you're not getting to read what you want to read. You take the little things FAR too seriously.

Feels like Deja vu from the DX02 leaking thread.

You're not really gonna claim that you weren't talking about me specifically are you?

o_O LoL!

Talk about extreme. A hairline out and break it to make it worse. My DX01 has it, just need to move it to another position and it straightens out.

That there just proves how BAD some people are on here. Who in their right mind breaks something thats a hair line out. Somebody needs to get a grip.

Missed the "who in there right mind" part before. Add that to the list.

DiFabio, vodoun,

I suggest respectfully that you leave this now. It has reached a point where nothing else good can realistically get said or done, or that will be of benefit to anyone.

Let's just agree to differ, yes?

I'd respectfully suggest that you, Vodoun, DiFabio, and Maglor all let it go. We need more focus on that ____ing hat.

Back