Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got done watching 89 batman movie again....I am realy impressed with both bats and joker ..I had them right in front of screen and just AMAZING how real they both are to movie, thank's hot toy's........A very happy fan.

THEJOKER.jpg

thejoker2.jpg
ALL I CAN SAY is WOW OMG absolutely buying another JOKER ...5 STAR's of BAD ASS :rock:rock:rock

Congrats. They look great.

I'll just say one more time: The first time I scrolled through the above post, all I saw was your pics and the "rock" emoticons. Thats because the text was all way off to the right of the second picture. Please hit enter at least once after a picture before typing anything. If you want it to be seen/read, that is. :peace

Personally...I only hit the enter button twice between each pic....but I do like to center justify them...for those who are keeping track. :stick

joker5small.jpg

"Wait 'til they get a load of me!"​

Me too. And I am keeping track. :lecture

Awesome pics btw.

@ Maglor As always very nice work behind the camera. Creepy ____ing shot too.

Thanks man.

Psst, shhh, don't tell anyone but I cheated. It's just a printout on matt photo card slipped below the leg peg to stop it sliding out.

What's the "leg peg"? You mean they are just standing on the cards you printed out, and the figure's feet are keeping them in place?

O.K Maglor but you said you like 4 or 5 spaces after each pic and enter will be centered on screen last time and thats how i posted like you said to ...so 1 space after each pic then ...fyi it was centered on my side but will do teach.....later thank's ...sorry if wasnt centered on ur side ...

Last edited:
Opened them as soon as they came today. Love them. My only complaints are-

One tie is sticking straight out and I cant get it to sit down. Tie has a boner :lol

And I dont like the shoes. To me they look like cheap toy shoes. Got a nice outfit with a jacket, then look at those shoes :monkey2

Im gonna pose mine without the back of his head on. To me it kind of makes that hat fit better and look bigger.

Ill post pics soon.

What's the "leg peg"?

The thighmaster that holds the legs.

You mean they are just standing on the cards you printed out, and the figure's feet are keeping them in place?

No, the long narrow lip on the plastic lug that the prongs go into hold it. It's in contact with the base.

I saw you have a pic of joker stripped down to fat suit just wondered what's goin on? I think dressing him back up would be hard to do...

Last edited:
I'd love to see more pics of the joker in his long coat with his hat on and long gun...

Yes...I'm asking someone to post some pics of this...:pray:

I can't wait to get my Joker set up like this when he arrives in a week or so. :hi5:

I have some issues. His trenchcoat ripped. Not sure if that was my doing, or it was already ripped. But it shouldn't have been that fragile.

It ripped around the arm. But I was able to tuck it in, so you'd never notice. It's fine. Not worth the hassle of taking it back. The orange shirt sucks. As already pointed out.

Really haven't had time to mess with him too much. I'll take some coolish pics.

Back