Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo1509.jpg

Photo1503.jpg

Photo1504.jpg

Photo1512.jpg

Photo1516.jpg

I dont mean to nit pick but what bothers me a bit with this figure is that you can not see his teeth unless it is in real good lighting and up close. The prototype was the same way so they didnt change anything there.

Granted, Jack Nicholson does not really have a great smile as his teeth are really small. Nevertheless, the sculpt looks weird when you can not see the teeth? Does anyone else agree?

That being said everything else is perfect as far as I am concerned so I will be buying this figure for sure and you can see the teeth close up when the lighting is great!

w223962507.jpg

w223962509.jpg

w223962508.jpg

:clap

Last edited:
Man, I wasnt going to get this joker, but seeing the pictures and since I already ordered the Keaton Batman & 89' Batmobile....I am going to be forced to complete the trio!!

Seeing the pic of Joker's head on the Ironman MKIV just shows how stupid small the body is.

Looks like watermelon got his on over the jacket. Couldn't do that to mine and bend the arms or come close to buttoning it.

Better off just separating them. Nobody is going to know if the tux isn't under the overcoat.

It's not like the V1 Joker with the gray undercoat. That was a tight fit and the look required it to be seen underneath.

What fabulous pictures here!

"Love that Captain Joker!" made me smile. So, it's now Monday the 9th here in England, and the 15th is the Sunday coming. When this has happened with previous figures, they have charged me on the Monday - in this case, the 16th.

So if all goes to plan, my JOKER, which I ordered direct from SSC on the day of first notification, should be with me a week Monday!!! :yess::yess::yess:

For those who have him: Do you remove the tuxedo jacket before putting on the trenchcoat? Like is it an either/or situation or can he wear both at once without it looking bulky?

As has been said you'd have a bloody hard job getting the trench on over the top of the waistcoat. It's a real pain removing the waistcoat as well, it's no where near as straight forward as it was removing the T2 T800's jacket for example :(

I got my SHIPPING SOON notice from sideshow. My final payment will charge this weekend. I guess I'll probably have him the last week of the month.

Back