Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, a lot of people aren't in California, so, well, I guess I could argue that you're just paying the same for something later.

I didn't get the last part of this comment. What do you mean I'm paying the same for something later? SS shipments come earlier than any other company.

Yay got my shipment confirmation today got both (joker and 89 batman) for $450 shipped.

BATMAN SERIES
IMG_4881.jpg

Very nice collection, a lot of great figures. I like the lighting in your shelf too. :bow

Is it true that Joker will be split into two shipments like Batman? And if so does that also mean that those of us who ordered through BBTS will have to wait for the second shipment regardless of ordering the first day? thanks.

Is it true that Joker will be split into two shipments like Batman? And if so does that also mean that those of us who ordered through BBTS will have to wait for the second shipment regardless of ordering the first day? thanks.

I believe that if there is a split shipment and you didn't order from SSC day one...you're on the second boat.

hey i have my last payment on 15th and havent heard anything from sideshow.. I got notice for spidey and redskull but no joker notice...Does that mean another delay they said 17th he''d arrive..anyone get notice from sideshow yet?

Last I heard they were getting them in around the 17th but there were going to be split shipments again.

cant wait for this one hoping for 17th i ordered soon as went up ,thinking he'd sell out but that dont happen much anymore..either way hoping :pray:17th.......:impatient:

I called sideshow about Joker. They said that they expect it to be in the warehouse towards the end of April. So this will probably be shipping about the same time as Black Suit Spidey.

Back