Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point. On January 9th they did the same thing for Batman. Then 4 days later we got the Backstage pics of Batman, then the 16th Batman hit Asia.

So if you go by that time line, we should be seeing a backstage of The Joker and his release in Asia next week.

Good point. On January 9th they did the same thing for Batman. Then 4 days later we got the Backstage pics of Batman, then the 16th Batman hit Asia.

So if you go by that time line, we should be seeing a backstage of The Joker and his release in Asia next week.

I've just gone to the bother of trying to work that out myself, should of just waiting for someone else to do it :slap :lol

I hope so, I have to wait for both to be released to get the combo pack from AE.

Not to beat a dead horse but I can't really make a distinction between the Joker portrayals. They're both Joker to me.

I grew up reading comics since the early eighties and watching Ceasar Romero play Joker and watching the campy Super Friends. I've seen Joker take on many different faces, so to speak. Right up to the more violent portrayals in the 90's & 2000's. Both actors captured different "personalities" of the Joker...which makes sense cause he's suppose to be psychotic. One might expect for him to be joyfully homicidal at one point (Nicholson) and viciously so at another (Ledger).

He's crazy for f__ks sake!

Ordering the combo pack from AE seemed like a great idea a few months ago, but now I just want my damn Batman figure lol. Hopefully SS is hinting at a soon-to-be release for Joker, because I need my 89 Batman fix.

Ordering the combo pack from AE seemed like a great idea a few months ago, but now I just want my damn Batman figure lol. Hopefully SS is hinting at a soon-to-be release for Joker, because I need my 89 Batman fix.

Me too!!! I should've just payed the few extra dollars and pre-ordered them separately.:gah:

I wonder what his special "accessory" will be. I think that an inflatable 1/6th Clown balloon from the parade would be awesome. Have it folded up and bagged in the front insert of the box, but we'd probably be more likely to get the dollar bill, or even a Joker card again.

I'm in that combo deal from AE too, guess the wait will be a little longer than hoped for. I already have a shelf in a detolf reserved for these two.

I've got the combo coming from AE as well. Too good of a deal to pass up. I ain't waiting though. Gots me a Bats coming from SS and maybe another using some my rewards points either from AE or SS.

These are going to be the crown jewel of my collection. :rock

So I have the extra cash right now to cover this guy, and I don't want to be caught with my pants down when he is actually in stock. Does anybody know if Sideshow is willing to take "early payment" on preorder items? Could I call them and pay for this now?

Sallah

I've got the combo coming from AE as well. Too good of a deal to pass up. I ain't waiting though. Gots me a Bats coming from SS and maybe another using some my rewards points either from AE or SS.

These are going to be the crown jewel of my collection. :rock

I went with the combo form AE too but it was the first time I ordered from them so I had to register. The problem is I lost the piece of paper I wrote my username and password down on. I saved it on the computer but my computer crashed since then so I lost it. I haven't received an e-mail on an order status or anything has anyone else who PO'd from them?

Back