HOT FUZZ... start the petition now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(and the beginning of the second series when Tim burns his SW stuff a la end of Return....

"Did you get up to anything?"

"Yeah, I've been working through some of my issues with George Lucas".

I remember very clearly the moment that episode aired. I was sat drinking a coke and at that moment, my laughter forced the coke, up and out of my nose AND out of my eyes. It hurt like buggery but man that was funny!

I'll see if I can find it.
And my favourite moment from SPACED?...

"Lost my job. Difference of opinion."

"Phantom Menace?"

(and the beginning of the second series when Tim burns his SW stuff a la end of Return.... and when they go to find Marsha like at the end of Empire... and-- I could go on and on... hilarious)

Spaced rocks! You can watch it with a extra called movie tributes of something similar, in subtitles it tells you what homages came from what movies, there are loads.

Got to love "you Lando" it what you got to say to traitors.

"Did you get up to anything?"

"Yeah, I've been working through some of my issues with George Lucas".

I remember very clearly the moment that episode aired. I was sat drinking a coke and at that moment, my laughter forced the coke, up and out of my nose AND out of my eyes. It hurt like buggery but man that was funny!

Ah yeah, when was that 2000? remember being with my friends and loving that episode.
"That kid wanted a Jar Jar toy?"
"Kids like Jar Jar"
"WHY!"
"What about the Ewoks they where rubbish"
"Jar Jar Binks make the Ewoks look like Shaft."

In my travels today I managed to find and picked up Nick Frost's Danger: 50,000 Volts DVD....:D

Can't wait to watch it. (I found the Zombie special on youtube last night.)

I've watched bootleg Spaced, and we need an official release here in the US. The Hot Fuzz commentary with Edgar and Simon seems to indicate that there are special features missing from the US DVD. Did the UK release have an actor's commentary and a making of featurette? They went all out with Shaun in the US, why skimp for the fuzz?

Watching the movie (Hot Fuzz) with the commentary and right after the scene where the reporter gets intimate with the church roof :D and Nicholas and Danny are standing in the rain Simon Pegg states that he hopes that if they ever make figures for the movie he wants them to have all the clothing accessories including the rain gear--- Oh Simon, if only....

C'mon SS... FUZZ IT UP!!!

Pees and Rice this was great movie!!! I really enjoyed it, not as much as Shaun... but close. Would love to get some figures from it... I haven't read the whole thread but has anyone attempted making one with the 12" NECA Shaun figure? I would imagine there has to be at least one 1/6 police uniform that would work.

I've been looking for a police uniform that would remotely work, but things got busy and I forgot all about it. I didn't see too much, but the Neca sculpt wouldn't be too bad. A quick resculpt on the hair and lose the goatee, and you'd be set. Sideshow needs to pick up this license and Shaun of the Dead. They already have a Dead line, just not a Shaun to go with them!

HUGE BUMP BECAUSE OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=3711&source=wp_news

7323_press11-001.jpg

7323_press09-001.jpg

7324_press05-001.jpg

Hell yeah! Hot Fuzz figs not too far off, hopefully! I love these, can't wait to bloody them up a bit. Make the wounded variants as well. :banana

HAPPY DAY!!!

I was really worried before getting the Classic Leatherface figure about the exposed arms with a thicker midsection. But in all honesty I've never been bothered by them in person.

I figure the same will be true for Ed... and as it is I really like the expressions they've chosen. This is a funny and active movie, so I'm glad the sculpts have a lot of character.

Also I'm just supremely stoked about this license... this just made my Spooktakular :rock :rock :rock

This great news! Would love them to bring on the FUZZ!

I agree the Sculpts are far from sellar! Hopefully they turn out better in the long run! Great outfits and accessories!

I don't know if Hot Fuzz is too obscure or not, but I'd like to see some figures made from the film.
hotfuzz.jpg

Back