Hostel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAOSINLA

Super Freak
Reaction score
This may have been mentioned before, but is something I found interesting. In the closing credits it reads:

Very Special Thanks to
Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh

KAOSINLA said:
They can't shake their slasher roots....

:lol soooo true. Gotta love their cult movies. "Bad Taste" anyone :D loved that movie.

carbo-fation said:
NO way! Peter Jackson could never have approved of such a bad movie. :monkey2

Hostel is not a Bad movie....:monkey1..What about Bad taste Carbo..ever seen that...??? its a horror Classic by jackson himself.go rent this.

Bad Taste is one seriously messed up flick. Plus you get to see Peter Jackson play two different characters and direct. Whats not to love?

Also, if i remember right, Peter Jackson was pretty supportive of Cabin Fever as well. I remember them using quotes from him on the TV spots.

Shai Hulud said:
Hostel is not a Bad movie....:monkey1..What about Bad taste Carbo..ever seen that...??? its a horror Classic by jackson himself.go rent this.

Never heard of it before.....will try to rent it tonight! I only liked the first half of hostel, the second part could have been ommited for all I care! :monkey3 :chew

This time it will be a group of girls who get caught by the seductress..you know what that means......HOT LESBIAN ACTION...:monkey5 :monkey5

Back