Horror/walking Dead Vinyl Collectables

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have bought four of the Walking Dead ones and have gotten the regular RV Walker and three 1/72 Glow in the Dark RV Walkers. I would say that is good and bad luck.

I believe there are different case assortments the outer cases of 2 display boxes all have different letters on them.

I found in the cases i had in the shop there were a lot of the blue suit walker.

There are 7" vinyls coming out of RV Walker,Prison Riot Gear Walker and Daryl.

There is also a blood splatter variant of the 7" Daryl being made for Walker Stalker Con in Atlanta.

They are really cute, but I wished they were bigger. I'd like to pick up the 7" Riot Gear Zombie. He's my favorite WD Zombie so far. I'm collecting these characters in the Pops line. Can't wait for Sam.

I've got a set of the Funko BBT mystery minis. Might dive headfirst into those horror minis as well...

Me too, the are really cute. I considered collecting the TWD and the Horror ones, but went with the larger Funkos. I have these all one preorder:

$T2eC16R,!zgFIcyoChPyBSSyI6TyBw~~60_35.JPG

Last edited:
I ordered the 7" RV Walker and hoping they do more. Love the walking dead and these are some fun looking collectibles.

That Sam is adorable!!! I hope some of the horror ones get the 7" treatment too.

My RV Walker arrived. I knew it was 7” but for some reason I expected it to look smaller than it is? Anyway I love this guy and really hope the new Horror line gets the same treatment. Some of those would look incredible in this scale!
830084035.jpg

Funko will be doing more Horror these have been announced for there 3.5" retro line.

Re-Action. I will let you know we are squeezing a last minute entry into our line for fall 2014..Horror. Freddy, Jason, Pinhead, Michael Myers, Sam from Trick or Treat and many more!!!

Daryl Dixon 12" just released from mcfarlane...wish hot toys did a Daryl Dixon!!

ThreeZero are doing a 12" Daryl Dixon and its looking great so far have a look in the ThreeZero Walking Dead thread new pics are up.

Back