Horror movie figures YOU want to see made

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just really want more Myers stuff. I dont know what the deal with the license is but theres just not enough collectibles for Myers out there.

Thank you very much. I pre-ordered the second production of the doll. Too bad I'm one of those collectors who hate removing anything from the box. I see a lot of you horror enthusiasts removing every figure ever from it's packaging...not me. Can't do it. I only remove statues to display.

You're not alone there. The Mezco doll was so nice that I regretted opening the box, so I bought another one. :wink1:

You're not alone there. The Mezco doll was so nice that I regretted opening the box, so I bought another one. :wink1:

I wish I got into horror collecting more seriously sooner. There's a lot of stuff I missed out on that skyrocketed in price. I found out HCG is doing a Myers and Leatherface statue (along with Birkin and Tyrant) so that's at least $800 to keep me occupied...

I forgot to mention I would absolutely love to see a Candyman statue. One of the most underrated film trilogies I've ever seen.

i believe pop culture shock collectibles is doing a 1:1 american werewolf in london...First up is a bust of the Kessler Wolf, which will include a base modeled after the Slaughtered Lamb that features LED candles...not sure if someone mentioned that, i realise this is for figures, but keep an eye out, might be a 1/4 statue in it as well, later down the track..could be good.i think they have a lot of horror stuff coming out very soon...i'm sure i saw a picture of the cover art of "the thing" movie in one of the newsletters as well..so looks they have that license as well...good times.

Yeah, and I'm very excited to see the finished 1:1 bust, and whatever else they're planning to make.

gary_oldman_dracula.jpg

21.jpg

676.jpg

24.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

I'm sure a similar thread has been made but I'm too lazy at the moment to search but what horror movie characters would you like to see made into 1/6 plastic and what company would you like to see make them? I'm still waiting for a good 1/6 Myers figure since I have yet to see one that really wows me. I wish Hot Toys would get the licence to do some horror stuff.

I would love to see Hot Toys get a hold of horror lines. See them do Freddy from 1/2/7 and demon Freddy from FVJ. Michael Myers 1 and 2 with a blood tears version as well as a regular of course. I would like to see a part 7 Jason the most out of all of the Jasons. I think he looks the coolest. A Ghostface 1/6 would be awesome too. IMO most customizers ask way to much for a figure even though some i have seen look very nice. Asking anymore then 350 is nuts. I saw a Taxi Driver figure go for 2,500 on ebay and a ones customs michael myers went for well over a grand (i can't remember how much it was but i think it may have been even higher then 1,500) Its just too much money IMO... IDK what Hot Toys is waiting for.

The Lost Boys

Sorry but the only company that could do them justice would definitely be Hot Toys!

Would love em!!!

I want to see these:

Jack Torrance from Shining with his axe

Max Renn from Videodrome
A10396903-vote0.jpg

I want him with this cool helmet.
videodrome.jpg

Selene from Underwolrd
Selene_(Underworld).jpg

- PF original Leatherface with normal mask and butchers apron from first scene we see him
- PF original Michael Myers
- PF Selene from Underworld (didn't like the HCG one)
- PF Ghost face from Scream
- PF Old and young Dracula from Francis Ford Cappolla's film

I would personally love a Val, Early, and Burt Gummer from TREMORS! Maybe another take on the Graboid, too!

halloween 6 figure( not a custom) , friday the 13th 8 masked version, freddy vs jason vs ash box set with all 3 based on the comic looks, curse of chucky figure with two heads, one clean and one damaged, and a tifany figure to go with it based on the bride of chucky look in corset and all( goth look), a rob zombie halloween 2 hobo myers from neca would be cool , jason x pre uber jason look figure, a jennifers body megan fox in cheerleader outfit from the dvd cover, and finally a trick r treat anna paquin in the red riding hood outfit with two heads, human and mid wolf version. thats my want list

Back