Horror movie figures YOU want to see made

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the "BLOB" (just kidding)

seriously though:
a new michael myers
jason from part 8
pinhead
swamp thing
pennywise

The could easily do a Fr. Karras or Merrin now that they'll be releasing a zombie priest -- the outfit's already done!

Hmmmnnnn....

1. Hideous Sun Demon
2. Count Yorga, Vampire
3. Steven Ritch's Werewolf
4. Black Sunday (Barbara Steele)
5. Louis Jourdan Dracula
6. Jack Palance Dracula
7. Curse of the Werewolf (Hammer)
8. Plague of the Zombies (Hammer)
9. Curse of Frankenstein(Hammer)
10. Peter Cushing Van helsing and Baron Frankenstein (Hammer)
11. Monster Of Pierdas Blancas
12. Christopher Lee Mummy (Hammer)
13. Herbert Lom Phantom of the Opera (Hammer)
14. The Gorgon (Hammer)
15. John Carradine Dracula
16. Dracula's Daughter
17. Lon Chaney Jr. Mummy
18. Gargoyles (1976 Bernie Casey)
19. Ben Cross as Barnabas Collins from 1990 Dark Shadows revival series
20. Mad Ghoul
21. Boris Karloff as John Elman from The Walking Dead
22. James Arness Thing
23. Norman Bates and Mother's Corpse
24. Salem's Lot Barlow vampire (Reggie Nalder)
25. It, The Terror From beyond Space
26. Shock Waves Nazi Zombies

That's all I c an think of right off top my head. If I had more time to think about it.........:D

I would buy these 3 without a doubt:

Gary Oldman as Dracula white hair and red robe (this is the version I like most)
Zombie Jack from American Werewolf (2nd stadium of decomposition)
Tarman from Return of the Living Dead (my favourite zombie of all time)

I would buy these 3 without a doubt:

Gary Oldman as Dracula white hair and red robe (this is the version I like most)
Zombie Jack from American Werewolf (2nd stadium of decomposition)
Tarman from Return of the Living Dead (my favourite zombie of all time)

Ditto all of those. I would love to see HT do a horror lineup... Myers, Freddy, Jason...Oldman Dracula, Tarman...etc... :drool

I would love a modern Werewolf figure like from The Howling or Van Helsing but it must have real fur, none of this sculpted stuff. I would even settle for the restiction in articulation for a full body fur suit like the 12" Rev figure bbi did for the Andromeda line. Oh and interchangeable hands/paws for different poses.

I think 1:6 Nightbreed figures would be awesome.

nightbreed-poster-0.jpg

I could seriously go for a hot toys dog soldier. That'd be serious. I always thought that lionel covered in blood with a lawn mower from dead alive would be awesome. Thats probably my favorite scene in any movie, ever. I'd also like to see candyman on a large scale.

I would love a modern Werewolf figure like from The Howling or Van Helsing but it must have real fur, none of this sculpted stuff. I would even settle for the restiction in articulation for a full body fur suit like the 12" Rev figure bbi did for the Andromeda line. Oh and interchangeable hands/paws for different poses.

I think the ones from the movie Dog Soldiers were the scariest. Be great with blood on the teeth and claws. very cool. I also agree with whoever said the Tall man, that dude gave me nightmares! :horror

Back