Holy crap I just dropped $2800 in 30 seconds!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't beat those prices. I remember the endo being sold out for like close to 2 grand. I think that's one of the best looking endoskseletons ever made.

Well well well look what the cat dragged in. I have to say I am more then impressed. It blows the SS 1/4 right out of the water. I never really quite got why people spent so much money on the CM pieces and many times said "no way, I'll just get the SS 1/4 for 1/3 the price". I now admit the error of my ways and am fully in awe of the Cinemaquette pieces I just obtained.

IMG_3231.jpg

IMG_3273.jpg

IMG_3229.jpg

The T850 got canceled on me so I went and got myself a consolation prize! :joy

I love it even more then the T850 believe it or not!

IMG_3276.jpg

IMG_3280.jpg

It seriously is the best Terminator statue out there, the detail and sculpt is just mind blowing. Not to mention the chrome. How much are these guys going for right now?

It seriously is the best Terminator statue out there, the detail and sculpt is just mind blowing. Not to mention the chrome. How much are these guys going for right now?

The T800 runs at $1500 and the only TX I have seen lately was the one listed on Ebay a few weeks back for $2900.

Jesse

Back