Holy crap I just dropped $2800 in 30 seconds!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice grabs man. I sold my T-850 a month or so ago. AWESOME piece.

At 20% off I will be getting almost $500 off those prices, so I just couldn't resist them any longer. Now it's time to sell some crap to pay for them lol

I would like my Payment for the head i gave you at the Hostel please! The ^^^^ aint free ^^^^^!!!!!!

My local comic store has that Arny for sale. Gotta say though, the likeness is not worth that money.

How'd you get 20% off?

rizzo, where you been? first, do an ebay search for the buy it now item you want. watch it. then sign up for a microsoft live.com account. do a live search in the live.com engine for the item you want, and click on the ebay link at the top. you'll now go back to ebay and you'll see a logo on top by your username. sometimes you'll save 10% but sometimes you'll save up to 35%. now within one hour, buy the item you want and pay with paypal. within an hour, you'll get an ebay message about your savings. it will link you back to live.com and you'll see you percentage saved in your account, usually within a day. after 60 days, you can transfer the money into your paypal account or have a check mailed. you can use this 3 times per ebay account and save up to $250 per transaction.

Since CM makes practically to order I am sure I will be getting a recently manufactured one. These will be dropped shipped to me directly from CM. I have seen them at the Con for the past 4 years and really liked it. I ran out of patience with SS. I had been waiting and waiting for a 1/4 PF or Maquette 850 to go with my SS endo but it never came. Soo I said screw it and just got both CM pieces and now will sell my SS endo.

And as for how did I get 20% off, I just used my live.net account and any BIN purchase on Ebay nets you 20% cash back.

Since CM makes practically to order I am sure I will be getting a recently manufactured one. These will be dropped shipped to me directly from CM. I have seen them at the Con for the past 4 years and really liked it. I ran out of patience with SS. I had been waiting and waiting for a 1/4 PF or Maquette 850 to go with my SS endo but it never came. Soo I said screw it and just got both CM pieces and now will sell my SS endo.

And as for how did I get 20% off, I just used my live.net account and any BIN purchase on Ebay nets you 20% cash back.

I thought the Arnold was sold out through CM...at least that's what is stated on their site.

In any regard, make sure you check these well. I had noting but problems with mine. I had to get replacements multiple times.

Did you happen to use two accounts for these two purchases? I think you are limited to a max rebate of $250 per account. I may be wrong, tho...

rizzo, where you been? first, do an ebay search for the buy it now item you want. watch it. then sign up for a microsoft live.com account. do a live search in the live.com engine for the item you want, and click on the ebay link at the top. you'll now go back to ebay and you'll see a logo on top by your username. sometimes you'll save 10% but sometimes you'll save up to 35%. now within one hour, buy the item you want and pay with paypal. within an hour, you'll get an ebay message about your savings. it will link you back to live.com and you'll see you percentage saved in your account, usually within a day. after 60 days, you can transfer the money into your paypal account or have a check mailed. you can use this 3 times per ebay account and save up to $250 per transaction.

hey tylerd, does this work for any country? or just you USA chaps?

Last edited:
Back