Hollywood Collector's Gallery 1:2 Terminator Endoskull bust (head)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my old school Hollywood Collector's 1:2 Endo (one of my first collectibles):

dsc01597bcl.jpg

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Re: Toynami 1/2 Scale T-800 Endoskull

Oops. My bad. I thought I had discovered some new shi.t :lol

The threads have been merged. :)

The bust is quite cool. There are 2 versions: clean/shiny and damaged (Razor's Edge exclusive limited to 300)

I got the battle-damaged exclusive from Razor's Edge two weeks ago as a birthday present. It's an incredible piece, and the size makes it perfect for a desktop.

Here are my pics:

endo01a.jpg

endo01b.jpg

endo01c.jpg

endo01d.jpg

endo02.jpg

endo03a.jpg

endo03b.jpg

endo04.jpg

endo05a.jpg

endo05b.jpg

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread. I'm thinking of ordering this and I'm hoping someone can provide the actual dimensions (H x W x D) of this HCG 1:2 endoskull (with and without the acrylic case).

Sure thing, I've got one right here. Statue dimensions are roughly 7 3/8" H x 4" W x 3 1/2" D, and the case w/ base is 9 3/4" H x 6" W x 6" D. Hope that helps...

Sure thing, I've got one right here. Statue dimensions are roughly 7 3/8" H x 4" W x 3 1/2" D, and the case w/ base is 9 3/4" H x 6" W x 6" D. Hope that helps...

Thanks! I just placed an order for 1.

How heavy is this thing? can only find one in the US and im worried shipping will cost an arm and a leg.

Back