Hollywood Collector's Gallery 1:2 Terminator Endoskull bust (head)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
Hollywood Collector's Gallery (Toynami) TERMINATOR 1:2 SCALE ENDOSKULL BUST (head only):

T-800 Endoskull Bust (1:2 scale, version 3, 7.1 inches tall, around $178)

The attire or appearance is new for the T-800 half size bust. Version 3 has a take out brain chip from the head. Furthermore the LOGO on the pedestal part changes... the LIGHT RADIATES. The EYE lights up as it is. The display case is an exclusive use. The material is resin in production with plating coating.

t800endoskullnew1.jpg

2qd62op.jpg

And there might be a surprise as well but I'm not allowed to talk about it yet. ;)

Last edited:
And there might be a surprise as well but I'm not allowed to talk about it yet. ;)

A Dental plan?

Seriously the bust looks solid but its got baby teeth. I guess skynets running out of dead people for parts?

i think it loos great apart from the bit where it says t-800 really not feelin that blue :monkey4

From what I know earlier versions had a black plaque in front which was also used as switch to turn the eyes on. But there were problems with those. The new plaque has blue light and the switch is in the back.

just get the whole 1:2 statue!!..........i dont c the point of getting all these 1:2 pieces of different parts of the endo :confused: please someone start making the t600 :monkey3

just get the whole 1:2 statue!!..........i dont c the point of getting all these 1:2 pieces of different parts of the endo :confused: please someone start making the t600 :monkey3

Do you know how much would cost me to get the SS 1:2 Endoskeleton statue since I live in Europe? $2800-3000. Huge shipping costs, VAT taxes (19%) and customs taxes. I already have the SS 1:1 Endo bust, waiting for the HCG 1:1 one, and I'm getting this 1:2 bust as well.

Get bill to get you it, might save a wee bit

Not sure. I asked on 3 online stores already (besides SS), on 2 of them I know the owners, they cannot avoid higher shipping, VAT tax or customs. And those are the problems, not the price of the statue...

HCG 1:2 Terminator Endoskull bust at Razor's Edge - limited edition 300

Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton Battle Damaged 1:2 Scale Endoskull Bust Prop Replica.

A Razor's Edge Collectibles Exclusive

Razor's Edge Collectibles has partnered up with Hollywood Collector's Gallery to bring you another great Terminator Collectible.
The T-800 Endoskeleton Battle Damaged 1:2 Scale Endoskull Bust features Light Up Eyes and a Light Up Front Name Plate.
Push Button Power Switch Conveniently Located in the back of the Endoskull.
Requires 2 x AAA Batteries (Included).
The Bust Features a Removable CPU Brain Chip (Held in by Magnets).
Includes a Display Stand, Acrylic Cover and Hand Numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
Bust is made out of Resin and is Chrome Plated with Realistic Battle Damage.

Product Specifications:
License: Terminator
Product Type: 1:2 Scale Head Bust
Product Size: 7 Inches Tall (17.8 cm)
Product Weight: 2.20 lbs (1.0 kg)*
Est. Shipping Box Size: 10.5" Tall (26.67 cm) x 9.25" Wide (23.49 cm) x 8" Deep (20.32 cm)*
Est. Product Ship Weight: 6.00 lbs (2.72 Kg)
Manufactured by: Hollywood Collector's Gallery
Distributed by: Razor's Edge Collectibles
This item is a Limited Edition Size of Only 300 Pieces Produced Worldwide.
This item is due out 2nd Quarter 2009.

term360update.gif

Last edited:
Back