Hollywood Collector's Gallery 1:2 Terminator Endoskull bust (head)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This endo bust is on its way to me. :rock In fact the tracking number says it arrived in Romania but today was a national holiday so postal office was closed. Later this week I'll have it and post pics here.

The HCG 1:2 Endo(s) arrived:

Battle-Damaged version:

24oqazm.jpg

1ebg9x.jpg

157eotd.jpg

de3gk8.jpg

241t53r.jpg

fnbmf5.jpg

2z3tpvr.jpg

6qd05u.jpg

n66csn.jpg

Congrats! I like them! Looks great with the display chip! Perfect for any Terminator fan who doesn't have a lot of space to display things.

Congrats! I like them! Looks great with the display chip! Perfect for any Terminator fan who doesn't have a lot of space to display things.

Thanks. That is my temporary display only. When I'll be moving to the new house I'm getting out of their boxes my HT Endos, Aoshima Endo, plus the SS 1:1 Endoskull bust. And maybe a HCG 1:1 bust will arrive by then too. ;)

Another pic of the temporary display:

dfhmo9.jpg

Still dont know if I'm getting this. Any pics next to the SSC Endo??

My SS 1:1 Endoskull is at the apartment where I live now and the 1:2 busts and Flask are at the new house. So no way to get you a comparison shot. But this shot taken by Father_Jack at Statueforum could help you realize the size - the only difference is that the middle Endoskull (1:2) is the older HCG version that doesn't have the blue lighted plaque and also lacks the removable CPU chip:

2gxe2pg.jpg

PS. The small bust is the HCG 1:4 Endo bust

Hmmmmmm...thinking about it real hard now. Was trying to save up for a CM Endo but that is pretty cool looking. Thanks for the pics!!!!:D:banana

Hmmmmmm...thinking about it real hard now. Was trying to save up for a CM Endo but that is pretty cool looking. Thanks for the pics!!!!:D:banana

No problem, the 1:2 Endo busts are cool, I really like the display cases too. You can get the battle-damaged one from Razor's.

I wish the clean one to come with a COA too. Not that I am a fan of COA and this kind of paperwork but would be cool to pose both with a COA.

I finally mustered enough funds to purchase one, just wanted to know is the Endoskull sturdy and not move inside the base? I used to have the 1:4 one and it would always shifted around inside and not look cented. thanks!

I finally mustered enough funds to purchase one, just wanted to know is the Endoskull sturdy and not move inside the base? I used to have the 1:4 one and it would always shifted around inside and not look cented. thanks!

The base of the Endo the one with the transparent case above doesn't attach to the Endo itself. You just put the Endo bust in it and center it yourself. But it is a really cool bust and limited to just 300 (the damaged version).

Back