Hollywood Collectibles Group Predator 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at these pictures on the site:

Also, if you look at pictures of it in cons, it appears to sit up by itself. Where exactly would a prospective buyer get the information that it does not do so when it appears to do it in many photos?

Yeah this is what I was saying... those pics are totally misleading about this having to be wallmounted. All the con pics I've seen actually show it leaning against the back of the case with some bubblewrap behind it to protect where it touches the case. If they have it standing up, it's because they've propped it back with something under the base.

Yeah this is what I was saying... those pics are totally misleading about this having to be wallmounted. All the con pics I've seen actually show it leaning against the back of the case with some bubblewrap behind it to protect where it touches the case. If they have it standing up, it's because they've propped it back with something under the base.

dan is that you??

Joe

Bottom line on that piece that even Mark at HCG can not argue:

1. The piece HAS to be mounted on the wall, or you have to modify the base if you want it to free-stand on a shelf.

I am sorry ... but which part of "PREDATOR BIO HELMET WITH TROPHY WALL MOUNT DISPLAY" is it that you can't understand? Seems perfectly clear to me that this piece has to be wall mounted ... so why would the manufacturer create something else. Some of you just need to get over yourselves ... you are not the be all and end all when it comes to prop designs, if you were then you would be too busy to spend your life posting on forums ... maybe the term "get a life" comes to mind ... buy it or don't buy it ... love it or hate it ... but at least read the description of what it is before you knock it.

I am sorry ... but which part of "PREDATOR BIO HELMET WITH TROPHY WALL MOUNT DISPLAY" is it that you can't understand? Seems perfectly clear to me that this piece has to be wall mounted ... so why would the manufacturer create something else. Some of you just need to get over yourselves ... you are not the be all and end all when it comes to prop designs, if you were then you would be too busy to spend your life posting on forums ... maybe the term "get a life" comes to mind ... buy it or don't buy it ... love it or hate it ... but at least read the description of what it is before you knock it.

:lecture

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

best first post ever

I'll bet he works for HCG. :rotfl

If you feel you have to join a forum just to defend this bunk, in your first post no less, then maybe YOU need to get a life.

asshat.jpg

Hey don't forget to introduce yourself! :lol:monkey3

A couple of points. If you really do work for HCG, you've shot yourself in the foot because I'm much less likely to buy anything from a company that insults its potential customers.

Secondly, rather than saying "any idiot can see that it has to be mounted on the wall" how about making the nature of the product obvious, so you don't need to perform a talmudic reading of the description to find out what exactly it is? 99% of products like this can be placed on a flat surface -- that is the norm, and if your product can't do that, it needs to be made clear (such as by having at least, you know, one picture of it actually mounted on a wall). I had assumed that the wall-mounting was an optional bonus and not a requirement, and I think most casual observers would as well.

Hmmm. I wonder who might create an account just to type all this out. :confused:

It's a shame stuff like this keeps happening when people are critical of the HCG stuff. This kind of stuff, coupled with shady pictures and marketing, has really affected my confidence in ordering any of their stuff.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

..best post ..ever!!

If that "Bluebear" guy DOES work for them...

I tell ya what, I'll buy the piece of crap. No really, I will.

I'll sell the disc off on ebay, and keep the hand. I'll modify it just a little, so it can be my new toilet paper holder/dispenser.

dude go fuzz yourself trick! clearly you are not a real collector. take your necroposting butt some where else and take that piece of caca with you.

:wave

All I know is I really wanted this piece and was more than willing to shell out $1000 – I’m crazy I know. But after reading this drivel and seeing their attitude on the SF site, I would never buy anything from them. Their attitude is ridiculous.

All I know is I really wanted this piece and was more than willing to shell out $1000 – I’m crazy I know. But after reading this drivel and seeing their attitude on the SF site, I would never buy anything from them. Their attitude is ridiculous.

It's basically the same thing that happened when Faken posted his review. They have little cronies and a company representative to try to insult and belittle people who don't like what they're selling.

Solution:

Take criticism better + accept it + IMPROVE future products to what your 'customers' want = make money.

Bad product + treat people like crap for pointing out flaws + not making things accurate = no money.

Yeah I saw that fiasco over there and was very disappointed in how it went down. I cant imagine dealing with a company like that. What if I had a return or a concern? Is this their attitude towards their customers? That I need to 'get a life' No thanks. Ill stick to companies who value their customer base like Sideshow.

It's basically the same thing that happened when Faken posted his review. They have little cronies and a company representative to try to insult and belittle people who don't like what they're selling.

Back